Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #151
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield 3

Is there a time limit for rush mode? Or you have a certain amount of attempts from defending or attacking the objective?

Love the sound of the game, beautiful! Better than cod.

Wouldn't mind have more than one map..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:00 AM   #152
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

This Beta map is not that great. But you really cant judge a game by just one map. I would bet the other maps are better.
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:08 AM   #153
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Having trouble playing a game, taking ages to join, and when it does.. Lags like crazy, like always swapping guns without pressing the "y" button..

Gonna jump on mw2..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #154
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

they should have used this as the default map for the beta. the subway map lacks vehicles and feels tiny.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #155
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Is there a time limit for rush mode? Or you have a certain amount of attempts from defending or attacking the objective?

It has to do with the amount of lives the team has. At the bottom left, there should be a screen that shows how many attackers are left. Similarly, you can look at the score menu and it'll list it next to the attacking faction.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #156
BigBalla44
Kids at the park dunk on me

BigBalla44 has an OK reputation so far

Some of you haters dont get it. If you played Battlefield 2 on the PC, you would know how epic this series is. This is aint like COD. This is the war game. This aint no arcade shooter that tries fashion itself as one. There's vehicles in war. There's camping in war. You either push and conquer or you die, there is no running like chickens and shooting each other. Its a game that relies on strategy and teamwork, not your modded gun and stupid perks. F dat s.

Besides, most of the haters are probably playing it on a lame console. BF is meant for the PC. And most of you probably suck in this game therefore you hate it.
BigBalla44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #157
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Big Balla, there's a huge difference between arcade shooter cod and battlefield.

I just played the beta. It's ok. That's all I cab say. Graphics were highly overrated.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #158
BigBalla44
Kids at the park dunk on me

BigBalla44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Big Balla, there's a huge difference between arcade shooter cod and battlefield.

I just played the beta. It's ok. That's all I cab say. Graphics were highly overrated.

But its only one map and it doesnt give us the whole BF experience.

I aint trying to hate on COD because I love Modern Warfare but I understand its a different experience whereas many people hating on it dont. Most of them are not aware of Battlefield 1942 (with its Desert Combat mod) and Battlefield 2. Both were on the PC and are the only BF titles that matter, not that Bad Company garbage.

BF2 is the holy grail of war shooters for me. I had so much epic WTF moments in that game compared to COD. If BF3 is the true sequel for that game, then this will be killer for me. Its been a long 7 years waiting for this shit.

Highly overrated? You must be talking about the shitty versions on the console because its beautiful on the PC. Still, I could see how you would say that since there are nicer games on the PC like Crysis.

Last edited by BigBalla44 : 10-01-2011 at 07:36 PM.
BigBalla44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #159
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

BF 1942 is the shit! I used to play that game day and night before BF vietnam and BF2 came along. Then I started playing that!

The whole franchise is pretty epic
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #160
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like the gameplay.. I like Big Maps, REAL WAR.
But the graphics isnt doin it for me.. I mean yea, ill play the game.. but I hope they'll improve the graphics soon... The guns look so toy-ish.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #161
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played one game today and went 4/5. I can't rebind the controls to what I want for some reason. 90% of the player controls I bind to my gaming mouse and It's not working. Lots of people having the same problem too. I'll just wait until the game comes out I guess. I haven't used keyboard controls in YEARS. Not going to start now and f*ck myself up.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #162
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My favorite battlefield is Vietnam. One of the earliest FPS' I ever played. Loved that game.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #163
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm cannon fodder at the beta
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #164
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
i'm cannon fodder at the beta

That's okay. Do other things like set up spawn point radios (recon class), or revive people (medic/infantry class), or even throw grenades and shoot to suppress enemies.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #165
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Modern Warfare 3 interview gone wrong

they mention battlefield too. i almost lost a mouth full of beer laughing at this thing

someone needs to watch this

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 10-18-2011 at 09:54 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: