Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-19-2011, 03:12 AM   #166
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Battlefield 3

Anyone seen any reviews posted?
I personally think this game has been over-hyped since day one; I'll probably end up picking Modern Warfare 3 over this one initially.

Despite its graphic engine; I never really was a big BF fan. This game does look exceptional though. I am not a hardcore online gamer so that might explain why I'm going the COD route.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #167
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

New maps gameplay trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VDSt...&feature=feedu
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #168
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
speechless
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #169
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
speechless
yup the jumping of the cliff with Heli's amazing just a couple more days people hehehe
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #170
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GVS...layer_embedded

omg amazing
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #171
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
wow
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #172
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #173
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #174
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Every time I hear about this "hi-res texture pack" I get flashbacks of
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #175
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoX1
Every time I hear about this "hi-res texture pack" I get flashbacks of

haha i remember that. ****ing perfect dark was useless without it
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #176
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Pick up my pre-order Tuesday. Most hardcore Call of Duty fans hate this game. It relies heavily on tactical understanding and teamwork where as CoD is about "pad skills".

The amount of people that want to be snipers can be extremely annoying but a coordinated team effort neutralizes that. It's satisfying experience too. Using smoke grenades and gunfire to suppress a sniper so that you or a teammate can flank and shoot them in their damn face.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #177
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

Parts of Nashier Canal look a lot like Valdez :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
haha i remember that. ****ing perfect dark was useless without it
Yeah, bought the N64 expansion pack just for Majora's Mask. Then Donkey Kong used it I think.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:30 AM   #178
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasn't going to get it, then decided I will.

Just looking for the standard though. All I see online is limited and stuff..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:54 AM   #179
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://trendygamers.com/2011/10/22/b...and-confirmed/

Altogether with the installing to the hdd, it's 15 gigs. Gotta get rid of a few games on the hdd..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #180
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

BF3 Gameplay - Kharg Island Rush (PS3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xax...layer_embedded

Battlefield 3: Sky launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Sf...layer_embedded
Quote:
I was playing battlefield 3 when I got hit by a rocket in my boat, so as it was flying around in the air I got out and happened to . . .

BF3 Gameplay - OP Firestorm CQ (13:30)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz5LBwa0qsc
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: