Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-24-2011, 03:01 AM   #181
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield 3

pc review is up by ign

@IGN
IGN
BREAKING! Battlefield 3 PC Review has just been published! GO GO GO! Share your opinions with us. go.ign.com/pu9R41 @Battlefield #bf3
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #182
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

According to Amazon my copy just got shipped. Should arrive with tomorrows mail!
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #183
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

The frostbite 2 engine best aspect is probably that it is very well optimized.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #184
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
According to Amazon my copy just got shipped. Should arrive with tomorrows mail!
Mine has too

I expect for the online multiplayer to have problems tomorrow much like BC2 did meanin servers being down.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:09 AM   #185
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

oh yeah just got my copy cant wait to get home from work.

add me kamotengKahoy14
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:28 AM   #186
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

I got my copy via Origin. The sound, graphics, variety of classes and weapons puts the game on a much more massive and epic scale than anything out there right now. You really do get caught up in the chaos of the battlefield. It's also more polished than the beta for those of you who was put off by it.

Though, if you're not a fan of BF2 or BFBC2, then you probably should just skip this.

9/10.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #187
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i just got mine as well

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:24 AM   #188
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
i just got mine as well

your in the Philippines also chiongson?
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #189
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can we get a list going for the PC players?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #190
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Origin/BF3: cle07
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/cle07/
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #191
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Can we get a list going for the PC players?
Pete, I'm guessing you got PC version? How is it? I wanted it for PS3 but until I get a HD tv I have forbidden myself to buy anymore video games... I might pick it up for PC instead.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #192
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Pete, I'm guessing you got PC version? How is it? I wanted it for PS3 but until I get a HD tv I have forbidden myself to buy anymore video games... I might pick it up for PC instead.

I actually don't have it yet. I pre-ordered it along with some new BD's and it won't ship until the 27th because the BD's won't be released until then. I don't really care about getting it a few days late.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #193
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Anybody play the campaign yet? It seems a little too difficult to be honest. I'm rusty as hell at this, but still. I'm sucking hard.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #194
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I actually don't have it yet. I pre-ordered it along with some new BD's and it won't ship until the 27th because the BD's won't be released until then. I don't really care about getting it a few days late.

No worries.. my friend is an asshole.. and made me buy it for PS3 to play with him anyway. Now I have to find a decent tv for cheaps. Watching it on his tv sold me.. why would anyone ever play CoD? This game is the tits.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #195
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
Anybody play the campaign yet? It seems a little too difficult to be honest. I'm rusty as hell at this, but still. I'm sucking hard.

who plays battlefield for the campaigns, that's not this game is about.

back in the first 2 battlefield games, there were no campaign lol
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: