Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #346
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Battlefield 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
easy, if u spawn on Boat run quick to USS essex AA turret........ its brutal... i always jump in on that beast and rip away all the buildings, tanks, choppers, infantries making way for my teammates to capture the flags I frustrated the opponents so much there was 2 dudes trying to destroy it with Jet by Kamikazing me a la Pearl Harbour... lol

Interesting, I'll have to look for that next time I play it.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #347
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Interesting, I'll have to look for that next time I play it.
Shut up.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #348
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
Shut up.
Why so butthurt???
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #349
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Why so butthurt???
Because...

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #350
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stop crying kid.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:15 AM   #351
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://bf3blog.com/2011/11/battlefie...in-new-update/
Old 11-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #352
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
great nice change, next nerf the night vision scope.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #353
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice....they're toning down those flashlights. It got so bad during a few matches that I would just unload on any flashlight....friend or foe. Took too many deaths trying to figure out ally or enemy.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #354
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

While they are annoying, I've never actually used the flashlight myself. I feel like it just gives away your position.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #355
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
While they are annoying, I've never actually used the flashlight myself. I feel like it just gives away your position.

Yup. I've picked off plenty because of this. Only time I use it is around the darker corners in Metro where I know it'll blind 1-2 people and I can take them out.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #356
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ive unlocked them but i dont even know how to use it
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #357
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Nice....they're toning down those flashlights. It got so bad during a few matches that I would just unload on any flashlight....friend or foe. Took too many deaths trying to figure out ally or enemy.

Mark your targets man. I've gotten into the habit of marking every enemy I see before I start shooting.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #358
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Mark your targets man. I've gotten into the habit of marking every enemy I see before I start shooting.

I used to do that all the time in BC2, but it's more difficult to keep marks now cause you actually have to keep them in sight. If they run off the screen then you have to find and re-mark them. More realistic I suppose.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #359
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I went 20 and 12 a couple days ago. I think it was conquest. I was pretty stoked about that.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #360
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Skyrim is really cutting in to my bf3 time and I have only barely started arkham city. Why do all the good games have to come out at the same time?
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: