Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #466
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Battlefield 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuzlf...0eFUAAAAAAAAAA

Crazy spawn!

Not even trolling, just shocked me. Actually been playing BF3 a bit more lately, having a lot of fun with it.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #467
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Theres supposed to be an announcement later today regarding BF3.Maybe new DLC?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #468
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuzlf...0eFUAAAAAAAAAA

Crazy spawn!

Not even trolling, just shocked me. Actually been playing BF3 a bit more lately, having a lot of fun with it.

Lol, that's awesome.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #469
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

lol they're never gonna fix their shit but if anyone wants to add me on psn its mattisdasht.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #470
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

New patch came out yesterday and a new map pack comes out in june.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #471
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
New patch came out yesterday and a new map pack comes out in june.

I like the adjustments. 1000% ticket games that people hold are epic. How is everyone doing on the game?

Here are my stats.

http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/HenryBoBenry

If anyone is on PSN add me HenryBoBenry
step_back is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #472
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:05 AM   #473
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9N853JrG_0

can't wait.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:16 AM   #474
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers

well i guess i wont be able to do my 2000+++ meter sniper shots there
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #475
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

So a bunch of guns got nerfed in the new patch I heard. Haven't played the game in weeks.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #476
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

Foregrips and suppressors hurt your gun now. M26 dart = OP. Engineer guns suck now. Yea. I like the game a lot better post patch. You should try it out.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #477
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

looking forward to Close Quarters Combat.

seems like de_chateau (counter-strike) on steroids
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #478
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anybody want to play on ps3 with me, just look me up. ps3 gamer name is jjbot1975.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #479
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So I downloaded the new update this morning and now I can't play online!?!
Anyone else encountered this problem?
step_back is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #480
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
So I downloaded the new update this morning and now I can't play online!?!
Anyone else encountered this problem?
works fine for me looks like Famas is ok again, haven't downloaded premium might not will just get the close qtrs expansion when it comes out normally.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: