Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #61
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Battlefield 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
You know what the alpha is, right?
yes I know what a Alpha and Beta Test is thats why I said I hope they fix some of the concerns that are already coming out in the Alpha version.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #62
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
yes I know what a Alpha and Beta Test is thats why I said I hope they fix some of the concerns that are already coming out in the Alpha version.

You keep saying you hope. They WILL be fixed.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #63
Hollowman
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Hollowman has an OK reputation so far

Seriously looking forward to this game now. I will still buy MW3 but not until Christmas, this is the only FPS I'll spend most of my time on when it drops.
Hollowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #64
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

I'll be preordering this tom. lots of freebies like maps weapons and the steel case, I wonder how much this game will cost when it comes out, because the shops here have no idea yet.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #65
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://youtu.be/NDDfPxF3EFE

i shit myself
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #66
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #67
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Quote:
my body is ready
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #68
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:47 PM   #69
TSFP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TSFP has an OK reputation so far

It's a shame that MW3 is going to sell more. Battlefield 3 is clearly the superior game.
TSFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #70
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

jizmazing

Old 08-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #71
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoX1
jizmazing

damn btw those are PC graphics right? I wonder if console will look at least half decent?
Old 08-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #72
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
damn btw those are PC graphics right? I wonder if console will look at least half decent?
ya, i'd rather play bf3 on low setting on a welfare computer with 64 players than to waste my time with the low settings on a console version with 24 players.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #73
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
jizmazing

i spilled my milk
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:56 PM   #74
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

here's some more:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #75
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
here's some more:

N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: