Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-17-2011, 01:53 AM   #76
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Battlefield 3

Weapons for BF3
Assault rifles
M16A4
M416
G3
Ak74M
AN94
KH2002
AEK971
F2000
ASVAL
Carbines
M4A1
G36C
AKS74U
SCAR H
A-91
SG553LB
Light machine guns
M249
M60
M27 IAR
M40
RPK
Pecheneg
Type88
Sniper rifles
MK11
SVD
SV98
M98B
M40A5
M82A3
M39
SKS
Sub Machine guns
P90
P90TR
MP7
UMP-45
PDR
PP2000
Shotguns
870 MCS
M1014
USAS-12
Saiga 20K
DAO-12
Rocket launchers
AT4
SMAW
RPG-7
Javelin
FIM-92 Stinger
SA-18 IGLA
Pistols
M9
M93R
MP443
MP412
Glock 17
Glock 18
M1911
T44
Misc
M67 Hand grenades
M18 Smoke grenades
C4 explosives
M15 Anti tank mine
Claymore mine
60MM Mortar
M320 40mm launcher with grenades/smoke/shotgun
M26 MASS with shotgun/Flechettes/frag round/solid slugs
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #77
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

sweet the P90 was always wondering what that gun and the MP5 are not in the game? Nice they added more types of bazookas, and I see there's a stinger most likely for jets an helicopters.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #78
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoX1
Weapons for BF3

Sniper rifles
MK11
SVD
SV98
M98B
M40A5
M82A3
M39
SKS

Pistols
M9
M93R
MP443
MP412
Glock 17
Glock 18
M1911
T44

Time to go to work....
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #79
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

M1911, I don't know why anyone would use anything else
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #80
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

I wonder why they dont add the 92F and the dessert eagle? Also why no AK47 since its a classic all around weapon? Or is it because they dont want to associate themselves with Counterstrike
Old 08-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #81
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DE is usually a one shot kill in most games, maybe they can't justify having a one shot pistol in the game

i'd be livid if some jerk one shit killed me with a pistol
Old 08-17-2011, 04:31 PM   #82
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

hmmm you have a point there. I actually am kinda disappointed that the sniper rifles in BFBC2 dont kill in one shot especially the Barrett. But I guess it works better that way, I still cant get over how good the Caspian gameplay footage looks amazing so psyched for this game.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #83
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

50 cal + magnum ammo is good for a one shit kill up to about 250 meters i believe...250-275 it will leave the player with less than 10% health
Old 08-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #84
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
50 cal + magnum ammo is good for a one shit kill up to about 250 meters i believe...250-275 it will leave the player with less than 10% health
the 50cal is such a ard weapon to use I normally just use the GOL + magnum ammo or the SVU and the Snaiperskya or however you call that weapon, plus GOL is insane accurate.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #85
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
DE is usually a one shot kill in most games, maybe they can't justify having a one shot pistol in the game

i'd be livid if some jerk one shit killed me with a pistol
I would roll with the DE, if they had it. Just to piss people like you off.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #86
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

why do you think it's hard? i love it
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #87
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
I would roll with the DE, if they had it. Just to piss people like you off.

try it, i'll knife you
Old 08-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #88
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbdtRLsQ2tA

Console gameplay,they are playing co op mode.

Looks sick,the dudes commentating are funny.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:12 AM   #89
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I wonder why they dont add the 92F and the dessert eagle? Also why no AK47 since its a classic all around weapon? Or is it because they dont want to associate themselves with Counterstrike

Counterstrike?

Nearly every shooter has an ak47, its one of the most iconic guns in the world.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #90
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

No kalashnikov, but you have Ak74M and the Aek. Identical to say the least to the common gamer and Battlefield player.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: