Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #46
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Yea thats what I did back home. It doesn't work here. Something about MAC filtering or some crap. I tried going into the routers admin system to change settings but it was locked.

I honestly haven't really looked into it. My friend just said they won't sell it in stores here. Maybe amazon would ship it here, I don't know.

Its crazy though. Theres this market in China where you can buy pretty much every movie in decent to good quality for about 2 bucks and video games for a little bit more. Only thing is you have to mod your xbox to play the games. Would be so awesome if you didn't.

I'd buy so many games!
Ah that'd be controlled by your employer. You're probably SOL unless you buy internet. Amazon probably would. I've ordered stuff from the amazon UK before, which is vastly different than China but yeah!

Hell if you can buy a modded xbox...or a cheap one in an attempt to mod it..
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:45 AM   #47
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

extended launch trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kg3yxNsSzk
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #48
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Some reviews are already out for Halo 4. Great scores so far. I've never played a Halo....might pick this one up.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #49
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Some reviews are already out for Halo 4. Great scores so far. I've never played a Halo....might pick this one up.

If nothing else, pick it up for the story. The Halo storyline is pretty great. The books are enjoyable reads.

Can't wait for it. I can have it shipped from Hong Kong! 2 more days!!
GatorKid117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #50
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Storyline is gonna be great. I have a lot of faith in the multiplayer. Gonna log a lot of time into this game.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #51
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

One of the best experience I had with video games was ten years with Halo Combat Evolved. I bought Halo 2 and tried to finish it like 4-5 times on original Xbox but never did. These type of games aren't really my cup of tea but I appreciate its artistic design.

I am really considering getting Halo 4. I played both Halo 3 and Halo: Reach but I played 2-3 hours a day over a span of a month or two for both, so I don't even remember the story-line or anything. I still don't think any of them were as good as Combat Evolved; that game was just as amazing as BioShock to me.

My friend did say his favorite is Halo 3, but after the first few hours playing Halo 4; he said it might be his new favorite. Combat Evolved is his 3rd favorite, which makes it enticing for me to get them all again, since Combat Evolved was terrific.

I also need to get Revelations, so I can then buy AC 3. Initially I wasn't a big believer of the series, but over the last month I played AC 1 & 2, and Brotherhood and ****ing loved every minute of it. It was just so fun being a bad ass, but I enjoy more modernized games. I don't have a particular attachment to historical settings, I'd rather be a bad ass assassin in today's society with modernized weapons.

Which is probably why I'm highly anticipating games like GTA V, Hitman and Blacklist (plus the new MGS game).

By the way I just played Spec Ops: The Line.
Wow, what an experience. The gameplay, graphics or mechanics aren't anything groundbreaking but the storyline was so dark. Similar to Max Payne 3, just a very compelling and mature story. Loved every minute of it, it's only about 7 hours long but it's definitely a game I'd recommend to everyone. Great 3rd person shooter...
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:54 AM   #52
Gina Carano
Banned

Gina Carano has decent reputation

noice halo 69 bucks, so cheap
Gina Carano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #53
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina Carano
noice halo 69 bucks, so cheap

Damn, I'm paying about 55.

Never even heard of a game going past 60 before.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #54
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pre ordered it.Only thing is i was too late on the same day delivery on amazon and had to either pay 3.99 to get it same day or wait until they delivery until thursday for free.

So Thursday it is.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #55
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm looking forward to this game, but some of the stuff they've been doing with mountain dew and doritos is real silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPW23aazuM
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #56
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I'm looking forward to this game, but some of the stuff they've been doing with mountain dew and doritos is real silly.

This is solid golden marketing right here.

Every gaming community and site has talked about this now. The only sound overpowering the buzz this created is the sound of constant high-fiving over at Microsoft's marketing department.

Best marketing ever, costs nothing. Those guys are winners.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #57
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still play Halo 3 all the time but I might just rent this for the campaign. The armor abilities thing seems kind of lame. Will Halo 4 have multi-team for online play? If not then I prob wont bother with it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #58
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Armor abilities were incredibly lame. Armor lock was one of the most frustrating things ever in Halo. Then the jetpack just destroyed all map dynamics. I pretty much just resorted to playing gametypes without the armor abilities so it wasn't too bad.

With 4 though, there is no more armor lock and the jetpack is nerfed so they are definitely heading in the right direction. Promethean vision looks like it could be overpowered but I'll wait and see for myself.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #59
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Amped for this game, picking it up tomorrow morning before work.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #60
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
If nothing else, pick it up for the story. The Halo storyline is pretty great. The books are enjoyable reads.

Can't wait for it. I can have it shipped from Hong Kong! 2 more days!!

Since I never played any Halo games before I think I'm gonna do just that.....buy and play the games. If I'm correct I think the order to play these in is:

Halo Reach
Halo CE Anniversary
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4

The only one I'm not sure I'll be able to play is Halo 2. I looked on the xbox live game store and it didn't seem to be available for purchase and download.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: