Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #91
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've never played the Halo games....so I am deciding to play them all. I'm going to play them in the order in which they were released and not in the chronoligical order. So I tracked down all the games, some new, some used. I put in my fresh new copy of Halo CE Anniversary and I get an unreadable disc error. I cleaned the "new" spotless disc...nothing. Tried to install it and it doesn't complete the install. So I returned it and now I have to wait for another copy to get shipped to me. I was so looking forward to some sci-fi shooting action. I've never had this problem. Apparently some of the Halo discs cause this problem on older systems. I'm just gonna move on to the Walking Dead episode 5 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier in the meantime.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 11-20-2012 at 04:49 PM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #92
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Solo on legendary complete
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #93
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I went back to continue my campaign last night and somehow it didn't save like 30-45 worth of gameplay. I stopped playing and went out the other night after the bad dude reveal himself to me but it didn't save.

I really don't feel like wasting time just to get back to where I was before.

And the multiplayer has grown on me a bit. The action is smooth and consistent with what I would expect from a halo game but all these COD style perks piss me off. I don't even use any of them in my loadouts as a form of boycott lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #94
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Solo on legendary complete

Damn man, props on that. That shit's hard, and I'm playing with 3 friends on co-op
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #95
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This game has grown on me a bit. I didn't like the classes/custimization at first just because it was too COD-like but I guess it adds a nice little wrinkle to Halo. I think Promethean vision is pretty lame tho.

I'm still bitter that there is no team doubles/multiteam tho. The 2v2v2v2 was the funnest on Halo 3. I'm just hoping that the ranking system that is supposed to come out sometime early in 2013 makes it a bit better.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #96
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Anyone down to play some custom games?

Getting bored of the same old maps in War Games.

I'm not not a nerd pro, but i'm not too bad either.

My GT is Wally450
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #97
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Favorite weapons? Everyone seems to just use the DMR but I kinda like the Carbine in this game.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #98
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Supressor since everyone just plays Haven

After that it's tie with Battle Rifle and the Assault Rifle.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #99
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DMR for SWAT and carbine for everything else.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #100
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Yeah, one of my big complaints is that Haven gets playes too much. Its a good map but damn lol.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #101
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

i blame the lack of good maps thats why haven and valhalla get so much play.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #102
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Is 343 goimg to be adding more maps?
Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 PM   #103
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I've started to play online over the past week and I'm not very good at it

I will say that I've played Haven about 50% of the time it seems. I usually stick with the assault rifle, but switch up to the battle rifle on occasion.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #104
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I've started to play online over the past week and I'm not very good at it

I will say that I've played Haven about 50% of the time it seems. I usually stick with the assault rifle, but switch up to the battle rifle on occasion.

Dont worry, half the battle is learning to read the map/radar. After that you will pick the little tricks up pretty quickly.

The assault rifle seems to be pretty powerful in this game tho its not a bad weapon.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #105
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I feel like 343 gave us just 5 maps to screw us into buying the DLC. Hell I even grabbed the map pack when they had it for free, and they said "hey, download this we ****ed up if you do so by the 18th its yours" and now I can't play on it.

I'm actually kinda pissed they dropped it to $40 so quickly too.(it still has the $40 holiday price tag) But I guess that's what I get for getting it on release date.

Edit: just tried to play again for shits and giggles and found this http://www.geek.com/articles/games/m...pack-20121217/

So really, after paying 40 or 60 for a game, they **** up and release the map pack and then pull it back because they ****ed up? Seriously screw M$.

Last edited by Rose : 01-11-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: