Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Assassins Creed Revelations!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoH8heBDC_4
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassins Creed Revelations!

Holy shit.

that looks so mega bad ass. I might get this on PS3 instead of 360 as well...
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #3
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didnt watch the trailer though. I just got the 3rd game from a friend so I don't want spoilers.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #4
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DUDE. tell me when you beat the third one. We shall discuss!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #5
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #6
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
DUDE. tell me when you beat the third one. We shall discuss!

Will do bud
Old 06-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This will be the first assassins creed that I buy, should have bought brotherhood though.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #8
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
This will be the first assassins creed that I buy, should have bought brotherhood though.

I recommend buying the 2nd one as well. It will help you get connected to the story. I didn't buy the first one but I managed to get caught up on the story. But the 2nd one leads to the 3rd one and I think the 3rd one will lead to the 4th one.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played one and two but skipped three because it seemed like a rushed to market product that was really an online multiplayer add on.

Should I play it?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #10
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I played one and two but skipped three because it seemed like a rushed to market product that was really an online multiplayer add on.

Should I play it?

I just got mine yesterday from a friend. I think its going to be kickass though. I'll tell you more once I play some more.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Quote:

Should I play it?
It's really good. It's not as hard as the second one. But it's more open world, there's a ton of sidequests and missions. I actually think it's the best one.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #12
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Should I play it?

It's Assassins Creed 2.5 basically. Has some added gameplay features and an online mode. It does progress the story from AC2 which means it's not a spin off. It's worth playing as you will miss out on valuable parts to the AC universe otherwise.

It's also a good game worth playing anyway.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Need gameplay of trailor.

I need to get AC:Brotherhood tho. Thats $40 at Best Buy now. I skipped the first AC because I heard it was boring/repetitive and went straight to AC2. Having no clue what to expect I was sold. Its one of those games without a multiplayer that you actually get your money worth.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:35 AM   #14
step_back
You see this knife?

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318568...opslot;title;4

Interview and gameplay footage from E3.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #15
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

load....blown
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: