Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassins Creed Revelations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318568...opslot;title;4

Interview and gameplay footage from E3.

Damn the games graphics are sweet.

Was there any DLC for Assasins Creed Brotherhood and was it worth buying?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #17
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I recommend buying the 2nd one as well. It will help you get connected to the story. I didn't buy the first one but I managed to get caught up on the story. But the 2nd one leads to the 3rd one and I think the 3rd one will lead to the 4th one.

I have been planning to pick up the second one when I have a chunk of free time and I can pick it up on amazon for $10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I played one and two but skipped three because it seemed like a rushed to market product that was really an online multiplayer add on.

Should I play it?

I never played AC1 or 2 but I did get 3 from gamefly and I thought it was an awesome game. Didnt feel like it had been rushed at all. The open world environment is really fun, there are tons of side missions to complete along with the main story, the combat and movement is excellent, the cut scenes are suprisingly pretty good.... I think the third one is definitely worth a try.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #18
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Damn the games graphics are sweet.

Was there any DLC for Assasins Creed Brotherhood and was it worth buying?

Definately worth buying. A solid 16 hours of gameplay and multiplayer. There are a few DLC most of which are free. I reccomend getting this game.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #19
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected poster

Couldn't open the links because I'm at work... but is it still Ezio?
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I played one and two but skipped three because it seemed like a rushed to market product that was really an online multiplayer add on.

Should I play it?

it's not 3, but yes you should play brotherhood, by far the best in the series. the multiplayer is great too, but its worth the purchase without it.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #21
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Should I play it?

Brotherhood was unreal IMO in campaign mode. Definitely not just a multiplayer add on. I was easily 25 hours without a minute online...and I didn't find half the stuff I could have (did all missions outside of a few guild ones though).
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #22
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I pre-ordered this game like a month ago. Apparently we'll be able to play as all of Altair, Ezio, and Desmond. Story wise, it's supposed to be the end of the ongoing storyline in preparation of AC3.

All y'all finish Brotherhood ASAP so we can discuss the ending!!
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #23
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shit, I'm far behind on the AC series. I have part one, but I stopped playing it because of how repetitive it is. I want to finish it, but it just doesn't hold my attention for too long.
I think I'll just trade it in for AC2 soon. Part one doesn't seem like it's extremely necessary to play in order to understand the series.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #24
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WOW, The Trailer look so real..
Too bad only the trailer looks real. lol

I played the first one, but the missions were repetitive and *eh*..
But Brotherhood and this looks great. ill give AC and this a try when this comes out..

Last edited by $LakerGold : 06-12-2011 at 05:40 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #25
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Playing brotherhood , very addicting.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #26
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wtf It Finished........... **** The Ending.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:57 AM   #27
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yea, def a short game but magnificent. I hope revelations will be much longer

Im hooked on gaming atm, bought dragon age origins and prince of persia (latest one) on Tuesday. Im already 25 hours in on dragon age (SUPER addictive, great for Ramadan since I cant really do nothin else) and have not even opened Persia yet. So by the time ACR comes out, ill have just finished these games
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:02 AM   #28
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BTW I think ima preorder the signature version from gamestop, 60 bucks and you get a BUNCH of bonus material.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:44 PM   #29
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Haha yeah. I thought the same thing. What a ****ing cliff hanger.

I see people skipping right to Brotherhood without ever playing the first two. I would not advise this at all. Skip the first, sure, you can catch up on the storyline in no time by reading about it online (and it really is very repetitive, even though I loved it at the time) but I think AC2 is a must play. The assassination missions outside of the main storyline were much better than in Brotherhood (more strategy driven) and the Bonfire of the Vanities DLC kicked ass. Not to mention the storyline was amazing. The end scene with Minerva when she addresses the protagonist was a real "whoa" moment. I literally had a Keanu Reeves look on my face. DO NOT SKIP.

Last edited by nightprowler10 : 08-06-2011 at 01:52 PM.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:12 AM   #30
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Bump

Still getting Batman before this though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: