Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your NBA 2k12 Wishlist

legend mode - shaq, similar to the jordan stuff in 2k11 key games and series in his career you can play, and the creating a legend mode.

improvements to my player, give you a lot more customization options, ability to choose any player not just a created player.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #17
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

More variation with Defensive Zone settings, there's plenty of options if you're running a man but with zones there's just 4 types of them and no settings to adjust them.

More settings for Association mode, for instance more in depth contracts, rules etc. but make it so you can choose how in depth the mode is.
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #18
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fix the fvcking trade request. it takes me 3 tries to get traded to at least one of the teams I want to be in
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #19
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Absolutely no replays of obvious things like Game ****ing winners!!!
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #20
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

I don't see this happening, but I've always wanted the game to let you choose which broadcast you want. If you want TNT, ABC, or ESPN. You'll have the correct broadcast team for the respective network. Probably won't happen, but would love to see it.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

The AI on My Player has to def be first
I want to also be able to upload my guys from 2k11 to 2k12 and get all the new features.
More old-school teams.
Improve the servers!!!!
Also try to make a way to get around all those clowns who make giants by hacking the game, it ruins online.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:34 AM   #22
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
FIX THE POST GAME!!
SERIOUSLY, If you wanna make the game realistic! then fix the post game!
Seriously, its so limited... -_-
I wanna back down and pump fake it to the left or right.. omg if only 2k sports hires someone to demonstrate them the MOVES!
WTF? The post game is extremely deep. I'll demonstrate if you're on PS3.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM   #23
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Something else that would be pretty cool and annoying at the same time to add in this upcoming game would be technical fouls.
Say your players' emotions rating is high or you picked "unpredictable" as his emotional status, it'd be interesting to have technical fouls called. They could definitely alter the outcome of a game & add more realness to the game.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #24
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Something else that would be pretty cool and annoying at the same time to add in this upcoming game would be technical fouls.
Say your players' emotions rating is high or you picked "unpredictable" as his emotional status, it'd be interesting to have technical fouls called. They could definitely alter the outcome of a game & add more realness to the game.
Would not be allowed bz Stern
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #25
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

I would love an NBA Ballers/The inside type mode added to My Player. I don't expect it because 2k is a sim, but maybe a DLC adding some features like that.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #26
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation

A Chamberlain Challenge
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #27
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Instead of the Jordan challenge, I want an NBA history challenge. Relive the greatest games in NBA history/moments. And instead of having to play the whole games, have some where you just play it for a certain play/buzzer beater. I.e. make a 3 with Duncan vs the Suns, Jordan vs the Jazz in 98 game 6, etc. Also certain record challenges like get 30 assists+ Scott Skiles.

Magic @ center game 6 with no Kareem, Horry vs the Pistons, Duncan's near quad double, Reggie's 9 points in 8.9 seconds, Fisher's .4 seconds, Jordan over Ehlo, Suns 3 point record, etc.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #28
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
WTF? The post game is extremely deep. I'll demonstrate if you're on PS3.

No thank you.. i've learned everything already.. not really impressed.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #29
Sheed
Serious playground baller

Sheed has an OK reputation so far

Make the crowd more into it... my only request

EDIT: oh and make the big men better. Dwight and Blake are absolute pussies in 2k11

EDIT2: okay one more... make online play suck less. Less lag please!

Last edited by Sheed : 07-08-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Sheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #30
caved
Can barely lace up my sneakers

caved has an OK reputation so far

nba games look so insane maybe more so then other sports games
caved is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: