Re: Your NBA 2k12 Wishlist
In association mode:
- Be able to raise championship banners
- Be able to retire numbers
- Fix the crowd, FFS. Them always waving their hands or whatever the hell they are doing annoys me to no end. Oh, and I get annoyed with them cheering 24/7, has a real crowd ever done that? No. Neither should 2K12.
- Fix the bigmen...
- Make Free Agency more realistic. If someone just won 3 rings in a row and 3 FMVPs, they would want to resign, not leave somewhere else. And a player that does opt out to Free Agency, their original team would be the first team that wants to sign them.
- Be able to change in-game drafted players hairstyles and the like.
- COMPLETELY get rid of the black silhouettes/no picture. It pisses me off when I see that bullshit. At least put the CGI face in, dammit.
- Keep the coaches after successful seasons. EVERY TEAM releases their coach after 5 seasons no matter how good they did. That would NEVER HAPPEN irl.
- Press conferences in association. That would be cool.
- A lot more and different questions for the press conferences. Also, be able to choose different player voices... A Russian guy is not going to sound like a mulatto.
- Fix the AI. That's the entire reason I stopped playing My Player.
When I think of more, I'll post some...