Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #31
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Would you give Roddy Beabois any minutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I don't think they were great all year. I think they were good....definitely not great.

And definitely not one of the best unless you include teams past number 5 as the best.

Celtics/Bulls/Lakers/Heat/Thunder all definitely had better supporting casts around their best player this year.
No we didn't. Mavs fans just like to engage in classic minimize everybody else to pump up the superstar tactics.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #32
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
No we didn't. Mavs fans just like to engage in classic minimize everybody else to pump up the superstar tactics.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Its not even debatable.

This Mavs supporting cast is so over-rated its a joke.

Lakers/Bulls/Celtics/Heat/Thunder all have better supporting casts around their best player.

I don't know how anyone could argue that.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #33
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Pretty sure Beabois would have made those layups.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #34
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Yep.

We better not do anything drastic in game 4. If we get down 3-1 I'm cool with changing up anything and everything.

this
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: