Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
WadeBronDonJuan
Kids at the park dunk on me

WadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat coolWadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LeBron: Winning Will Take Care Of My Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge
The fact that he failed to be a winner on his hometown and had to go chase a ring will always haunt him and his legacy.

Sucks, but it's the truth.

If you were him, and you knew you couldn't win in Cleveland after giving them seven years of your NBA career, would you still stay in Cleveland being certain you're not going to win an NBA championship, or would you team up with Wade?

It's clear as day as to what they smart decision is. Kobe gets away with sodomy and Lebron moves to Miami. Which one is worse?
WadeBronDonJuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #17
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
1. Say this to me in about one week again.
2.That means nothing. Bill Russell has 4 more than Jordan. Is he better?
And BTW I dont see nothing wrong with having Wade in top10 after his third (Lebron's 2nd ring).

I will say it to you now. They won't win shit!
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #18
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Man, if you have put a bet of 1$ for every of your predictions this season you would be broke by now.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #19
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Your post is definition of psycho.

Other than philly series, i've watched every Lebron game in the playoffs so yes it's eating me up inside.

Maybe you should try to take Lebron's c0ck from your mouth, and explain without sounding like a dumbass why he would be top10 with a title.

What's next? Scottie Pippen is a top10 player? Every title Lebron collects from now on will have Robert Horry status.
AT THIS SHITHEAD!
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #20
sh0wtime

sh0wtime has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
He's probably right, perception of events does generally change over time. Not sure why this had to be made into a thread though.

Agree.
sh0wtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan

That's what you said aobut Philly

then about Boston

then about Chicago

Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #22
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Your post is definition of psycho.

Other than philly series, i've watched every Lebron game in the playoffs so yes it's eating me up inside.

Maybe you should try to take Lebron's c0ck from your mouth, and explain without sounding like a dumbass why he would be top10 with a title.

What's next? Scottie Pippen is a top10 player? Every title Lebron collects from now on will have Robert Horry status.

You had me till this part. I can understand the Lebron criticism for ring chasing why does everyone always have say something totally out of the realms of reality to make their point.

Lebron would be right if this was 1995 or even 2000 but times have changed and people will remember everything he does because it will be discussed until it becomes dust by the media.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #23
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
He's probably right, perception of events does generally change over time. Not sure why this had to be said though.

because he is insecure and has always been worried about his legacy.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #24
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
because he is insecure and has always been worried about his legacy.
Wouldn't it make him insecure if he had avoided the question?
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #25
r15mohd
Local High School Star

r15mohd has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge
The fact that he failed to be a winner on his hometown and had to go chase a ring will always haunt him and his legacy.

Sucks, but it's the truth.

so why havent we scolded Kobe for not forcing his way to play and bring Philly anything, or Jordan choosing to be a Knick and making them relevant champs?

i dont get this response...so he left his hometown, whoopay! 99% of athletes dont play for their hometown. fortunate for Bron, he's been able to give them success for 7yrs without any help at all and unfortunately, they never gave him much to work with outside of his own practice facility close to home.
r15mohd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #26
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

The question is, what would his legacy be if he put up mind-boggling stats and never won? It's happened...plenty of times. Then he'd be in the discussion for best to never win a title. Lebron made a choice while at the peak of his powers, who's to say how many titles he wins? Garnett figured out at 32 that loyalty can sometimes bite you in the ass... suppose he, Pierce and Allen had teamed up when they were all under 30? They may have had 2-3 titles. Take issue with how he went about it, but Lebron made a decision that's about 2 wins from paying off. If he stayed in Cleveland, was he getting past Chicago or Boston this year? Not likely.... not without surrounding him with better players than 39 year old Shaq, 36 year old Big Z, Mo Williams, and 35 year old Jamison. And there was no indication that Cleveland was going to attract a top-flight free agent last summer to pair with Lebron.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #27
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

His legacy is forever tainted now. No amount of fabricated championships he wins will ever change that.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #28
r15mohd
Local High School Star

r15mohd has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
The question is, what would his legacy be if he put up mind-boggling stats and never won? It's happened...plenty of times. Then he'd be in the discussion for best to never win a title. Lebron made a choice while at the peak of his powers, who's to say how many titles he wins? Garnett figured out at 32 that loyalty can sometimes bite you in the ass... suppose he, Pierce and Allen had teamed up when they were all under 30? They may have had 2-3 titles. Take issue with how he went about it, but Lebron made a decision that's about 2 wins from paying off. If he stayed in Cleveland, was he getting past Chicago or Boston this year? Not likely.... not without surrounding him with better players than 39 year old Shaq, 36 year old Big Z, Mo Williams, and 35 year old Jamison. And there was no indication that Cleveland was going to attract a top-flight free agent last summer to pair with Lebron.

THIS. x1,000,000!!! well written...
r15mohd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #29
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
His legacy is forever tainted now. No amount of fabricated championships he wins will ever change that.

seriously? obvious;y winning a title in miami isnt as impressive as winning one in cleveland with those scrubs, but its still a title, and hes playing pretty well on the way to winning a title thats what matters for his 'legacy'.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #30
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
suppose he, Pierce and Allen had teamed up when they were all under 30? They may have had 2-3 titles.
They didn't teamed up. Get your facts straight. There was no "blue print" like someone we know said.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: