Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #31
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputationNash has decent reputation
Default Re: LeBron: Winning Will Take Care Of My Legacy...

I can see it, Lebron finally gets his ring and his haters will start talking about wade being fmvp.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #32
cteach111
National High School Star

cteach111 has an OK reputation so far

i think how you win has to matter for something. At the end of the day though, a title is a title i suppose.
cteach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #33
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
I can see it, Lebron finally gets his ring and his haters will start talking about wade being fmvp.
Until now it's Wade getting Lebron a ring, only Lebron lovers could find offensive and weird people talking about Wade in that scenario.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #34
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
They didn't teamed up. Get your facts straight. There was no "blue print" like someone we know said.

What are you talking about, they didn't team up? Blueprint? Elaborate, please. Garnett and Allen joined Pierce in 2007, was that not a joining of forces, a teaming up, whatever term you wish to use? If you're talking about how Wade, Lebron and Bosh came together being different from how Garnett/Pierce/Allen joined, that wasn't the main point. The point is Garnett waited until he was at the tail end of his prime before realizing that his loyalty to Minnesota wasn't playing dividends. Lebron decided he wasn't going to do that.

Last edited by Dragonyeuw : 06-07-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #35
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
LOL
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #36
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
What are you talking about, they didn't team up? Blueprint? Elaborate, please. Garnett and Allen joined Pierce in 2007, was that not a joining of forces, a teaming up, whatever term you wish to use? If you're talking about how Wade, Lebron and Bosh came together being different from how Garnett/Pierce/Allen joined, that wasn't the main point.
At this point i don't know even what to say to Lebron homers.

Your fake ignorance as a ploy to reconstruct some type of argument failed.

They didn't "team up", they didn't "join", they were traded. It wasn't the main point? So what's your point after all?
Quote:
The point is Garnett waited until he was at the tail end of his prime before realizing that his loyalty to Minnesota wasn't playing dividends. Lebron decided he wasn't going to do that.
Again Garnett didn't waited, he didn't realize nothing, he didn't left he was traded. Garnett never quitted on his team, like Lebron quitted on Cleveland when they were 2-2 playing at friggin HOME, god forbid Cleveland sending Boston home, how could he then come to Miami and win multiple titles and prove he is the chosen one

I'm out, tired of arguing with guys with man crush.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #37
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Your posts don't ever make sense. Wade has played like the Finals MVP thus far ... so what exactly do you mean? And how come you NEVER talk about Nash, but are always in strictly LeBron related threads?

Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:28 PM   #38
Darth Vader
Banned

Darth Vader is considered somewhat coolDarth Vader is considered somewhat cool

I sense insecurity in Lebrons words. Perhaps it is time he just assumes hes role as a second fiddle...
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #39
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
What are you talking about, they didn't team up? Blueprint? Elaborate, please. Garnett and Allen joined Pierce in 2007, was that not a joining of forces, a teaming up, whatever term you wish to use? If you're talking about how Wade, Lebron and Bosh came together being different from how Garnett/Pierce/Allen joined, that wasn't the main point. The point is Garnett waited until he was at the tail end of his prime before realizing that his loyalty to Minnesota wasn't playing dividends. Lebron decided he wasn't going to do that.

Garnett is no angel. He told his boss that he didn't want to go to boston initially. ONLY UNTIL Boston got Ray Allen did Garnett immediately change his mind.

And this garbage on what the heat did needs to stop. Magic Johnson was a lot worse. He wanted to play with Kareem and said he wouldn't go to any other team but LA when he was still a young kid. Magic hijacked every other team that could have selected him and then Magic went out of his way to get his coach fired.

Lebron didn't do any of those sorts of things. He honored his contract with the team that drafted him, and then he was a FREE agent and FREE to go where he pleased. He did nothing wrong.

Wilt wanted to go to LA. David West wanted to go to LA.. and Kareem forced things to get to LA. And there's a lot more. The lakers deserve to be hated far more because of players wanting to go there and hijacking others in the process. And they weren't even free agents !! lebron was !
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #40
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lebron is 100% correct. Its all about winning....and winning WILL impact his legacy... in much the same way it did for Pippen.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #41
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
At this point i don't know even what to say to Lebron homers.

Your fake ignorance as a ploy to reconstruct some type of argument failed.

They didn't "team up", they didn't "join", they were traded. It wasn't the main point? So what's your point after all?

Again Garnett didn't waited, he didn't realize nothing, he didn't left he was traded. Garnett never quitted on his team, like Lebron quitted on Cleveland when they were 2-2 playing at friggin HOME, god forbid Cleveland sending Boston home, how could he then come to Miami and win multiple titles and prove he is the chosen one

I'm out, tired of arguing with guys with man crush.

What the f**K, I'm not even a fan of Lebron. So because I write something that's in favor of him, I'm a homer?? Please STFU.... I'm not even interested in addressing the rest of your illiterate post.

Last edited by Dragonyeuw : 06-07-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #42
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
Lebron didn't do any of those sorts of things. He honored his contract with the team that drafted him, and then he was a FREE agent and FREE to go where he pleased. He did nothing wrong.

its not always WHAT you do, but also HOW you do it.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #43
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank

And this garbage on what the heat did needs to stop. Magic Johnson was a lot worse. He wanted to play with Kareem and said he wouldn't go to any other team but LA when he was still a young kid. Magic hijacked every other team that could have selected him and then Magic went out of his way to get his coach fired.

You're preaching to the converted, I've made no issue of how the Heat conducted their affairs last summer. I do take issue with how Lebron left( the decision), but otherwise it was simply business.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #44
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
its not always WHAT you do, but also HOW you do it.
you mean the TV show? yeah, it raised millions of dollars for kids. That was all planned to raise millions of dollars for kids.

WHAT a HORRIBLE thing to do ! if that's the worst thing lebron and the heat did, then miami should do more such bad things for the good of others !

Heat = FIRST CLASS organization. From the owner Micky Arison to pat riley to the head coach to the assistant coaches like rothstein and bob mcadoo etc, to the 15th player on the roster.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #45
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Lebron is 100% correct. Its all about winning....and winning WILL impact his legacy... in much the same way it did for Pippen.

lebron is way the **** >>>>>>>>>> pippen, and its not even close.

Pippen... 16ppg career shooter LMFAO. Mike was carrying that ass
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: