Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-08-2011, 01:10 AM   #181
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

LeBron is pusse...straight up...I lost alot of respect for dude after tonight. Best player in the league my ass brah.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:11 AM   #182
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
Can you imagine Jordan EVER doing something that ridiculous? I've seen roughly half of all the game in MJ's career and I've never seen him flop, especially not like THAT. bi*ch-made. "The King" my ass.
God no ...
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:11 AM   #183
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
LeBron is pusse...straight up...I lost alot of respect for dude after tonight. Best player in the league my ass brah.

Jordan with the flu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirk with the flu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:13 AM   #184
LurkingFanboy
I hit open layups

LurkingFanboy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilalizard
If the Heat win the title this year SI needs to put together a Heat biggest flops highlight reel to sell to everybody else that isn't a Lebron nut rider or Heat "Fan" it'll outsell the Heat championship dvd 2 to 1. That's just ridiculous. Stern should kick him in the nuts with his new wingtips for that crap. It's making a mockery of the league.
LurkingFanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #185
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:
Witness
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #186
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Even his fans feel betrayed by his performance tonight.. and for me most of the finals
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #187
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
Lebron is so "big and strong" like his fans say, yet he's out there either A) flopping like a bi*ch or B) getting thrown around by incredibly slight contact. Take your pick. Either he's an overrated, flopping wannabe or he's not nearly as strong as some of his fans suggest he is. Dude would be eaten alive by the Pistons/Knicks/Heat of the 90's.

Can you imagine Jordan EVER doing something that ridiculous? I've seen roughly half of all the game in MJ's career and I've never seen him flop, especially not like THAT. bi*ch-made. "The King" my ass.

"Jordan top of the key...pull's up over Ehlo!....Jordan fall's over....."

"replay shows it was a clear flop"...reporter = facepalm.

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 06-08-2011 at 01:19 AM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #188
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRzk_duhj4
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #189
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Funny part is... They put kidd on Lebron ALL GAME! And he couldn't do shit!
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #190
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #191
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

Quote:

Greater than Michael Jordan?????

Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 AM   #192
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Jacks3 has decent reputationJacks3 has decent reputation
Default Re: Explain LeBron's poor showing tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0wtime
Because of Dwyane Wade.

Lebron these past 3 games has been deferring to an extremly balldominant and an extra score first-scoring minded Dwyane Wade, who is not looking for Lebron at all or at least looking for him less than he ever did the entire year and is not looking to be a playmaker either (as evident of his career low assist averages). There was at least 2-3 times where Lebron was entirely open under the rim and Wade didnt want to pass, instead he drived in right infront of Lebron and got fouled and missed the freethrows.

When the time came for Lebron to score, he was out of rhythm as a result of Wade's showing. He is averaging much less FG Attempts than both Bosh & Wade this series.

Meanwhile Lebron, plays only the right way, a point-forward, very unselfish, doesnt complain, plays defense, offensively has actually helped being accountable for over 50% of Wades points with his passing and scoring wise takes what the defense gives him (or excuse me what Wade is willing to give him).
Very true. If Wade the ball-hog wasn't out there, LeBron would be feasting on this mediocre Dallas Mavs. Right now he's just showing his tremendous unselfishness. He knows Wade has a big advantage against Dallas' weak D. We all saw who the real MAN of this team is when the Heat went against a ELITE defense (hint: it sure as hell wasn't D-Whistle).
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 AM   #193
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Funny part is... They put kidd on Lebron ALL GAME! And he couldn't do shit!
Bro ... he couldn't get around Omar Asik he damn sure isn't driving by Kidd. Who still to this day plays outstanding defense.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 AM   #194
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #195
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here

Win or lose this title, I have to reiterate that if Orlando will do Dwight for LeBron straight up, I'd do it in a millisecond. It would probably be good for LeBron too.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: