Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #406
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
The real question is....should the Knicks go after Lebron?

Clearly, the Heat will be trying to trade James and his ridiculously bloated contract for an expirer. My question is....do the Knicks use Billups expirer on him? I mean, we already have Melo at the 3 spot.....I mean, Lebron could play the point, I GUESS.....

I don't know....you know the Heat are going to ask for Fields in that deal, and I'm really not sure about it. Plus we lose our financial flexibility if we take Lebron on.

I'm torn.
Please tell me your just trolling
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #407
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronJamesLove
****ing hater, lebron would **** ur girlfriend

Username: LeBronJamesLove
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #408
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Bill Walker, Andy Rautins, and Chauncey's expirer. Take it or leave it.

applause

We got ourselves a deal now
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #409
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Open Letter to LeBron from Concerned Heat Fan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100grandman
Yea, and if they win you'll just say he rode Wades coat tails. Bron can't win with some of you people.

This.
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #410
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #411
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzy0503
It's nice thoughts but break it up a bit... lol
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #412
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does anyone have his stats in the 4th quarter of all 4 games? Mike & Mike in the morning showed them vs Dirks and he blew Bron out the water.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #413
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Does anyone have his stats in the 4th quarter of all 4 games? Mike & Mike in the morning showed them vs Dirks and he blew Bron out the water.

44 points for Dirk
9 points for Lebron
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #414
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation
Default Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Good post, Yeah I woke this morning still in shock especially U would think after past two series(Celtics,Bulls) he would be brimming with Confidence this series.. Seems like after Gm 2 Collapse he has not been the same or even from gm 3 when Wade yelled at him he seems to have shrunk even more since then..As a Huge Lebron fan I cant defend him right now and Im sad that a Player I Thought was an all time great can come up so small in such a big gm.. Gm 5 IMO is the biggest gm of his life and how he responds..
I have been thinking the same thing. Every since he missed those shots down the stretch in game 2 and Wade yelled at him in game 3 he has been playing scared. If he continues to play like this he deserves to lose. This shit is ridiculous.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #415
obonpaxis
Decent playground baller

obonpaxis has decent reputation

No excuse for Miami not taking this series. Best-of-3 with them having HCA and Dallas as over-the-hill underdogs.

Last night Lebron looked as if he had already conceded the Finals MVP. Still though, the absolute worst scenario for him is that Wade continues to beast the rest of the series and the Heat somehow find a way to lose.
obonpaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #416
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #417
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #418
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
9 total points in the 4th quarter over four games.

That's just a staggering stat.

I don't care how well Wade plays or how many injured players Mavs have,
Miami aren't winning this series with LeBron playing timid on the offensive end like that.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #419
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath

That is just beyond pathetic.

I really hope the refs look at this and stop giving him these calls.

The NBA has to start penalizing players for blatant flops like that. There is a difference between selling contact and doing the above.

That is not basketball. Pathetic.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #420
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronJamesLove
dude stfu, lebron would **** your girlfriend and mom
it's funny cuz it's clear u didn't read my post at all. otherwise you'd know it's not a diss against lebron, it's saying he needs to be more aggressive and get out of his head so he can go apesh!t on dallas. thats all i want, is a win for miami.
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: