Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #526
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Stevenson: Lebron "checked out" of game 4

If you can't play hard to win when you're in the Finals . . why would a scrub like Stevenson slighting you suddenly light a fire under your ass?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:16 PM   #527
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
If you can't play hard to win when you're in the Finals . . why would a scrub like Stevenson slighting you suddenly light a fire under your ass?

lmao exactly.

Kids on this board can't think outside the cliche.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #528
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron is so Lebron

quitness ??
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #529
Kombo
:)

Kombo has decent reputationKombo has decent reputation

Stevenson always talks, nothing new.

Lets be honest though, if you're not giving 100% in the Finals there's nothing that an opposing role player can say to change this. The media are saying the same thing, Lebron would hear the same message even if Stevenson refrained from talking. Lebron should be ready to play in game 5 because of what is at stake, not some silly comment.

Also Stevenson is 7/13 on 3PT FGAs, I'd say let him say whatever he wants if he can keep backing it up.
Kombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #530
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This fool called Bronzy out some years ago too, while in Washington, after a bunch of good defensive performances vs LBJ, resulting in Bronzy torching him in the following games.

I hope this doesn't wake him up again...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #531
Deltron3030
Kids at the park dunk on me

Deltron3030 has not been impressing people
Default Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

When/if the Heat wins the finals, this will truly show how great a leader Wade is. I'm sure he'll pull him to the side and butter him up. Sometimes players need their kudos and Wade won't let him cower like he did in Cleveland. I'm sure the convo will go something like this: Wade: Yo Bron, what's up man? I need you. LBJ: Nothing wrong, I'm a two-way player. Wade: It's time to man the *** up. You're my dog and all, but it's time to grow up. I got nothing but love for you though; however, you're being a biitch like you were in Cleveland.

And that is the difference between a team like the Cavs and a team with a HOFer. Definitely not hating on the Cavs, but Lebron is pulling the same BS he did there only this time he has someone to pick him up. I almost think Lebron has some mental screws loose or maybe he just isn't mature yet.
Deltron3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #532
az00m
bet purple 3/05/11

az00m has decent reputationaz00m has decent reputation
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

They just said on nbatv lebron is the first player in 50 years too finish top 5 in scoring and scoring less than 10 points in the finals
az00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #533
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Why the fck is everyone dissing d-steve? Dude's just keepin it real! And he's someone you'd love to have on your team
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #534
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: So, are we gonna act like Lebron didnt only have 4 pts last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Fixed.

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #535
Wade3
I hit open layups

Wade3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked pass

comparing Lebron to Kobe is a joke let alone MJ

Lebron just isn't on that level
Wade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #536
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #537
Wade3
I hit open layups

Wade3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath

Thats Great
Wade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #538
jimalojj
I airball my layups

jimalojj has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltron3030
When/if the Heat wins the finals, this will truly show how great a leader Wade is. I'm sure he'll pull him to the side and butter him up. Sometimes players need their kudos and Wade won't let him cower like he did in Cleveland. I'm sure the convo will go something like this: Wade: Yo Bron, what's up man? I need you. LBJ: Nothing wrong, I'm a two-way player. Wade: It's time to man the *** up. You're my dog and all, but it's time to grow up. I got nothing but love for you though; however, you're being a biitch like you were in Cleveland.

And that is the difference between a team like the Cavs and a team with a HOFer. Definitely not hating on the Cavs, but Lebron is pulling the same BS he did there only this time he has someone to pick him up. I almost think Lebron has some mental screws loose or maybe he just isn't mature yet.

I agree. Wade will definately have a word with him. Mentally Lebron seems shook and he needs someone with Wades experience to help him overcome it. Stevenson shouldnt have added fuel to the fire. All he's done is provide Lebron with extra motivation(which he shldnt need) and along with all the other backlash Lebron is deservedly getting he's going to come out guns blazing. I just hope that it doesnt result in him chucking but with him going to hoop more and shooting when he's open rather than passing. Beware the wounded animal
jimalojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #539
jalbert009
High School JV MVP

jalbert009 has decent reputation

I wonder if deep down he wants to be remembered as the alpha player in Miami and Wade getting FMVP over him will seriously hurt his legacy. Lebron is confident he will not get FMVP if they win this series so he can quit now and try again next year and hope to have a better series and win FVMP over wade. of course this is just my opinion.
jalbert009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #540
bl2k8
High School Varsity 12th Man

bl2k8 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalbert009
I wonder if deep down he wants to be remembered as the alpha player in Miami and Wade getting FMVP over him will seriously hurt his legacy. Lebron is confident he will not get FMVP if they win this series so he can quit now and try again next year and hope to have a better series and win FVMP over wade. of course this is just my opinion.
that makes no sense
bl2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: