Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-08-2011, 10:30 PM   #541
kaiiu
Banned

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

At the end of the day, its just basketball. If Lebron treated it like that then it wont be as much pressure. I swear I saw dudes knees buckling out there
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #542
Ramiah
I hit open 5-footers

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Thank lawd jesus for wade and bosh.
Ramiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #543
socomberetta
I airball my layups

Why is the dog wearing nikes?

Last edited by socomberetta : 06-08-2011 at 10:51 PM.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #544
KD35
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta

Why is the dog wearing nikes?

They're LeBrons....
KD35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #545
Benji23
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD35
They're LeBrons....

Actually it's all of the big 3 if you look at the collars and numbers.

Awesome pic

Benji23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #546
pegasus
€uroInU$A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji23
Actually it's all of the big 3 if you look at the collars and numbers.

Awesome pic

And he grabs Wade (3) and Bosh (1) by their collars while Lebron (6) is loose but just standing there doing nothing other than making a face. A very telling picture.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #547
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Game #4 Observations (jasper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Note : 6 times Lebron had the ball and left his feet to pass. (Sign of fatigue)

Lebron 3 minutes left Nails a nice rythem jumper. 40 sec. left of Qtr - anotherjumper flat. My suspicions are right - he is fatigued from opening whistle.

Dirk playing through illness and injury logged 39 minutes, and scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds in the 4th while LeBron had exactly nil, you think LeBron was more fatigued and in worse shape than Dirk was in game 4? It's all mental if you ask me.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:35 PM   #548
asdf1990
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw19
Dirk playing through illness and injury logged 39 minutes, and scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds in the 4th while LeBron had exactly nil, you think LeBron was more fatigued and in worse shape than Dirk was in game 4? It's all mental if you ask me.

lebron has played nearly every minute of all the games in the post season, while guarding rose, pierce, Iguadola, terry, marion, ans other players for stretches. But he is only 26 so idk.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #549
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
lebron has played nearly every minute of all the games in the post season, while guarding rose, pierce, Iguadola, terry, marion, ans other players for stretches.

I don't buy that, not when a player battling flu outscore you in a single (the last no less) quarter, and certainly not when you consider that Dirk scored more points in the 4th quarter last night than LeBron did the entire series.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #550
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

It's one thing to put 15 threads of all the same material in one ... but it is another to put different threads in a mix bag thread as you did here/

Not blasting you , but my Game #4 Observations thread had some input of lebron , but was 100% reflecting on the Game and observations of what the HEat and Mav's did or didn't do .. and objectives to the next game.

I'm disappointed.

You might as well just delete this thread because its a miss mash of junk now ... no one will read through .
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #551
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

num num num num num num num ...
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #552
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw19

Yep some players when sick .. fight even harder.
But the fact remains Lebron signs throughout the game signaled one viewing fact - his body was fatigued and his performance dropped off.

If you run a marathon , the next day as a person -- you think you can play 48 minutes with your local college team and have your 'A' game
We're all human.

People put so much on Howard not carrying the Majic the whole season and thru the playoff's... he isn't superman, even though he may think so , as well as Shaq having a tat.
The NBA season isn't easy .. ask all the young legs college players that join the league.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:30 AM   #553
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Yep some players when sick .. fight even harder.
But the fact remains Lebron signs throughout the game signaled one viewing fact - his body was fatigued and his performance dropped off.

If you run a marathon , the next day as a person -- you think you can play 48 minutes with your local college team and have your 'A' game

We're all human.

People put so much on Howard not carrying the Majic the whole season and thru the playoff's... he isn't superman, even though he may think so , as well as Shaq having a tat.

The NBA season isn't easy .. ask all the young legs college players that join the league.

*Just to keep one thing in mind, Dirk total 4th quarter-scoring in the finals so far is 44 points, it wasn't like his 10pt 4th quarter performance last night was an aberration in response to his illness like you were implying.

Look, I can understand carrying the load/being tired, trying and not succeeding eg Howard. LeBron's case is not that, he wasn't trying, he wasn't looking to score AT ALL, he's not been Shaq or Howard so far in the finals. I don't think all of a sudden Wade, Dirk, Marion, Bosh and the rest of players have tapped into a secret source of energy after battling all year long while LeBron hasn't, it's just that their approach to the game, their aggression level is different. LeBron needs to man up and play like a superstar like Wade and Dirk, simple as that.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #554
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:11 AM   #555
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan

Ok .. Props Funny pic..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: