Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-19-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default NUGGETS POST-TRADE comments here. Discuss the new Nuggets, featuring Melo and Iverson

I originally predicted 50 wins and division title before AI; of course, Im still standing by that. Melo w/ 26 pts 5 rebs...AI with 23 10 assts (Im almost sure AI will get that many assts). Im hella excited about this, too bad we have to wait 14 more games to see them both together
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

I predict chemistry problems. Melo, JR, and AI is a whole lot of thuggishness for one team.

And a healthy Utah still wins the division.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:35 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miller couldn't get 10 assist and AI magically will?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Miller couldn't get 10 assist and AI magically will?

AI has been getting 7 and 8 assts his whole career w/ the teamates he had. Imagine now
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:39 PM   #5
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If they gel then title contenders without a doubt.

They have a great backcourt and frontcourt now.

I actually think the Nuggets might have just as much offensive firepower as the Suns now If not more.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:39 PM   #6
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
I predict chemistry problems. Melo, JR, and AI is a whole lot of thuggishness for one team.

And a healthy Utah still wins the division.

The mirrors that Utah has been winning with have now been broken
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:41 PM   #7
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
If they gel then title contenders without a doubt.

They have a great backcourt and frontcourt now.

I actually think the Nuggets might have just as much offensive firepower as the Suns now If not more.

No Nash though so they won't be as efficient as the Suns. In terms of individual scoring, they definately have the most in the league. I could see them leading the league in scoring for the last 40 games with Melo back.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:47 PM   #8
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
The mirrors that Utah has been winning with have now been broken

Uh, in December they've beaten the Mavs, Sonics, Bucks, Clippers, and Pacers.

While losing to the T-Wolves, Knicks, and Kings, losing the last two games by a point each.

So I'm not sure I follow.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #9
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
Uh, in December they've beaten the Mavs, Sonics, Bucks, Clippers, and Pacers.

While losing to the T-Wolves, Knicks, and Kings, losing the last two games by a point each.

So I'm not sure I follow.

exactly. The Jazz are still among the best in the nba at this point. Even dallas has slowed down since their 12 game winning streak. I think denver wins between 45-53 games. But i think the jazz will still win the division.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:42 PM   #10
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Denver Utah first round perhaps?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:55 PM   #11
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default West? KG? -after the Denver deal.

there will be some good teams missing the playoffs this season, the worst team in the west is memphis and they'll be back.

with all these great teams someone will have to give up and take a step back. That team has to be the wolves, they have no shot at the playoffs.

Anyone thinks KG will be traded?
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:56 PM   #12
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

End of season... It's bound to happen. The blow of not getting Iverson has to be more than KG can take.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:59 PM   #13
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

LakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputationLakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
there will be some good teams missing the playoffs this season, the worst team in the west is memphis and they'll be back.

with all these great teams someone will have to give up and take a step back. That team has to be the wolves, they have no shot at the playoffs.

Anyone thinks KG will be traded?

Don't you know? KG is going to the Lakers.

Right. We heard that for the last 10 years! I hope KG gets what he wants, he's a good guy. KG deserved a chance to be on a title contending team.
LakersRuleTheNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:00 PM   #14
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Definitly
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:07 PM   #15
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

this really sucks, theres only 2 teams in the west that wouldn't make the playoffs if they were in the east.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: