Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #46
Marquis Daniels
MY BOSS IS A *****

Marquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 5 thread: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/68...iami-heat.html

excittedd oh laud
Marquis Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #47
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think whoever wins this game wins the series.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #48
Marquis Daniels
MY BOSS IS A *****

Marquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal

not neccessary imho
Old 06-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #49
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Btw, if anyone's curious, the song the Mavs' play for visiting teams is called "Clubbed to Death", by Rob Dougan. Good song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
^^^bruises on your calf are nasty. If he aggravates it once, I bet he doesn't come back.

True, but I think if they keep his minutes down some, he should be okay. You can also space out timeouts to give him short rests which definitely help tons. They will probably MavGuyver his play time to overlap with commercial timeouts so he can get extra rest too.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #50
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Agree

good luck guiszes
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #51
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:

like last year you min? lol
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #52
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis Daniels
not neccessary imho

If Mavs lose tonight, it's over. They won't win 2 straight in Miami. If Mavs win, they're going to pull out their entire playbook going for the win in game 6(75% chance), and will probably take it as the Heat sweat the potential knockout, making too many desperate plays. The game would end with several turnovers and fast break dunks and layups by the Mavs, and doomed expressions on Wade and LeBron's faces. That is, unless the Mavs just totally choke it away, which I suppose is possible.

If it goes to 7, I'll take the Mavs, assuming they won game 5, and not game 6 to claw back.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #53
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

darn, won't be able to post for some time, maybe I'll come back and troll later
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #54
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

I smell a blowout....
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #55
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
like last year you min? lol

Not sure what you're saying. I wasn't posting on here for the playoffs and last couple months of the season. And last year, Perkins was injured for game 7. Statistics change when players get injured.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #56
Marquis Daniels
MY BOSS IS A *****

lets go ISH i expect the server to shut down tonight
Old 06-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #57
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's up for grabs still regardless of whoever win today's game but it'll take a lot of pressure off of whoever win's tonight. I think Mavs will take it, however I do feel Lebrons going to be on tonight to.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #58
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Lets go Heat!!!!!!!! Breezy needs to bounce back or there done. I am so disappointed in my King right now! Come on Bron!
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #59
Marquis Daniels
MY BOSS IS A *****

Quote:
Not sure what you're saying. I wasn't posting on here for the playoffs and last couple months of the season. And last year, Perkins was injured for game 7. Statistics change when players get injured.

dude no homo i lik u
Old 06-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #60
jack612blue
Serious playground baller

jack612blue has an OK reputation so far

Mavs need to rebound better and sag off Lebron..
jack612blue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: