Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
marion706
Serious playground baller

marion706 has an OK reputation so far
Default LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

He rebounded and racked up assists, but was very passive offensively. Discuss!

Last edited by insidehoops : 06-08-2011 at 12:22 AM.
marion706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
J-Futuristic
Suck a Duck

J-Futuristic has decent reputationJ-Futuristic has decent reputation
Default Re: Why is Lebron's face two toned?

N!gga its the 4th quarter watch the game.
J-Futuristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation
Default LeBron pulls off last year's Game 5 all over again.

Passive to the point where you think he's intentionally throwing the game. He deserves to be trashed like no tomorrow till Game 5. Maybe that will wake him up.

Last edited by Indian guy : 06-07-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
Basketman
High School JV MVP

Basketman has decent reputationBasketman has decent reputation
Default Re: LeBron pulls off last year's Game 5 all over again.

Even as a LeBron fan, I want him to be trashed. I want everyone to criticize him because he has been DISAPPOINTING this game, this series in fact.
Basketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #5
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one cares. LeBron is an irrelevant role player now.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #6
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

I dont get it.

The dude TEARS the number one defense in the league a new asshole, and then plays like crap against a mediocre defense.

And you know what? Lebron was playing great until wade took over the series midway through the second game. It's all mental at this point. He's deferred to Wade because he didn't want to 'get in the way' of his performance.. this is pvssy shit.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:48 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I've also noticed that, especially during the playoffs. What they hell is he doing to where the side of his face around his eye sockets are darker? He having Wade sit on his face rubbing his face raw with his ass?

roll roll roll
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #8
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
It's all mental at this point. He's deferred to Wade because he didn't want to 'get in the way' of his performance.. this is pvssy shit.

Dude, what he did tonight wasn't "deferring". It was simply not trying to WIN. It was Game 5 all over again.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #9
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
No one cares. LeBron is an irrelevant role player now.

this
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #10
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lebron needs to take his talents to the D-Leauge

Maybe he'll win something there But I bet his supporting cast isn't good enough
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #11
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool
Default The Greatness of Lebron James: 8 points, 3-11 Field Goal Shooting!

8 points, 3-11 Field Goal Shooting (27%) 4 Turnovers!

Wade and Bosh carried him till clutch time... Wade falters and Miami loses as I predicted!

Last edited by Hulk Hogan : 06-07-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I dont get it.

The dude TEARS the number one defense in the league a new asshole, and then plays like crap against a mediocre defense.

And you know what? Lebron was playing great until wade took over the series midway through the second game. It's all mental at this point. He's deferred to Wade because he didn't want to 'get in the way' of his performance.. this is pvssy shit.
No one needs to defer. THey need to learn to play together, not perfectly but where both are aggresive at the same time. Everyone keeps throwing out that Lebron doesn't need to be "the man" but when he's not dominating the ball he's been very passive.

This is the THIRD time in his career he's completely not shown up for a crucial game. just totally bizarre.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #13
100grandman
I hit open layups

100grandman has not been impressing people

Who the f*ck cares. I just wanna know why Lebrons playin like a b*tch.
100grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #14
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It just amazes me that LBJ couldn't do anything against Kidd. Wtf?
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #15
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

I thought all of you were being way too harsh on him after game 3, but his play today was awful. He was constantly just standing in the corner by the 3-point line doing nothing on offense, what is his deal?
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: