Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #166
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

Default Re: Lost in all the Lebron hate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
It's Erica dampier's fault
It's funny how they signed her thinking she was gonna be a difference maker.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #167
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Default Re: Lebron trying to get Spoelstra canned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Maybe Lebron needs to adjust to him.

Doesnt work like that Brah. When youre the best player in the league, things need to revolve around you.
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #168
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Default Re: If LeBron Doesn't Win Title This year....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbryan1984
I can't wait to post on here when he does lose. Which city will be celebrating more, Dallas or Cleveland?

haha

Might be cleveland..

comeon league, need a double up!
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #169
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
It's Erica dampier's fault
Erica Damnqueer
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #170
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Default Re: If LeBron Doesn't Win Title This year....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbryan1984
I can't wait to post on here when he does lose. Which city will be celebrating more, Dallas or Cleveland?
Pretty sure the next day in Cleveland will dedicated to LeBron.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #171
The Decision
Banned

Default Re: LeBron James's brutal last four-and-a-half-minutes of Game 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrong
For Dwight Howard? Yes.

That's tough. Dwight might not want to come even though I think that's his best choice. But he has clowned the heat and Lebron so many times. I just don't see him wanting to become a heat, especially with them being the most hated team in the world right now!

Dwight is a cool, humble funny guy. He won't want any thing to do with that!

Quote:
This season isn't even over yet, but I'm already markedly less enthusaiastic about next year. What's the suspense? Will Wade get first team All-NBA and defense, or will he get screwed again?

If Kobe comes out and plays with burning passion and anger like he did when they failed to make the playoffs and the Lakers win 60+ games. There goes another irrelevant year for Wade.

But one thing Wade will benefit from this Final's debacle is the acknowledgement that this is his team and that he's the closer. Before it was a question, but now this finals have answered it, everyone knows.

Quote:
Yawn. I want championships, and I'm not convinced this Heat team will win them as constructed. Chicago's gonna have a SG next year. Howard may go somewhere else to play with other stars. Chris Paul could join Melo and Amare in NY. And out west, if we can't handle Dallas this year, how in the world will we deal with OKC's athleticism-- if they take over as some expect-- when we'll be a year older and they'll be a year better?

And this is why I keep telling people, this is miami's best and easiest year to win a championship. Boston were injured, Chicago lacked SG and offensive power. They are facing the Dallas Mavs, the worst finals team in the last decade. The task couldn't get more easier than that.

Next year, NY gets better, Chicago obviously gets better. These two teams can be the new power house!
The Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #172
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

As good as Dirk is, he is nowhere at Lebron's level. Lebron is a hybrid of Jordan and Magic, and he may come out in Game 6.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #173
Fatal9
owwwww

Default Re: Can LeBron reasonably be ranked above David Robinson on the GOAT list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
To be fair, in DRob's WORST playoff series (against Hakeem), he played SIGNIFICANTLY better than LeBron did in BOTH of his Finals appearances, and in that awkward Celtics series.

LeBron's got 3 key bad series (we're seeing the 3rd now), DRob has 1 that stands out, and a minor 2nd one in 1998 while playing through a nagging injury the season after he came back from the big injury.
I wouldn't call '09 a bad series for LeBron (though I've always said he played poorly in the road games).

I don't even hold the Hakeem series against D-Rob that much. He got owned but Hakeem owned everyone that year. The level he was playing at in those playoffs, I don't know if you could put anyone in front of him and he wouldn't outplay them. But '94? D-Rob was soft as hell, shut down by Malone and Spencer after winning the scoring title (from 30 ppg to 20 ppg on 41%). '93, he was very inconsistent in the Suns series. Even '91, which appears to be one of the best series of his career statistically, his #2 seeded team lost to the Warriors, his defensive impact was reduced significantly by Tom Tolbert playing "point center" (couldn't stay in lane), after the first game, he just failed to make an imprint on the games (and considering who was guarding him, he should have dominated). '95 owned by Hakeem as we all know. '96 again played very poorly against the Jazz. Just poor playoff runs year after year before Duncan came.

IMO that record is worse than LeBron so far in his career. He just didn't have as many great series as LeBron's already put together.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #174
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
As good as Dirk is, he is nowhere at Lebron's level. Lebron is a hybrid of Jordan and Magic, and he may come out in Game 6.
Don't forget Larry Legend. He has him somewhere in that magical mix as well. And maybe even a little bit of Jerry West and Oscar Robertson sprinkled on the side.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #175
NugzHeat3
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Decision
That's tough. Dwight might not want to come even though I think that's his best choice. But he has clowned the heat and Lebron so many times. I just don't see him wanting to become a heat, especially with them being the most hated team in the world right now!

Dwight is a cool, humble funny guy. He won't want any thing to do with that!

If Kobe comes out and plays with burning passion and anger like he did when they failed to make the playoffs and the Lakers win 60+ games. There goes another irrelevant year for Wade.

But one thing Wade will benefit from this Final's debacle is the acknowledgement that this is his team and that he's the closer. Before it was a question, but now this finals have answered it, everyone knows.

And this is why I keep telling people, this is miami's best and easiest year to win a championship. Boston were injured, Chicago lacked SG and offensive power. They are facing the Dallas Mavs, the worst finals team in the last decade. The task couldn't get more easier than that.

Next year, NY gets better, Chicago obviously gets better. These two teams can be the new power house!
None of the garbage you just spew is gonna happen. NY will remain a bad team with their fake superstar duo, Chicago getting an SG isn't gonna do anything and we can only improve from now.
NugzHeat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #176
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

He wacked Marion right across the arm on that fast break and got away with it. Someone .gif that.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #177
The Decision
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzHeat3
None of the garbage you just spew is gonna happen. NY will remain a bad team with their fake superstar duo, Chicago getting an SG isn't gonna do anything and we can only improve from now.

Keep living in your delusional reality.
Its working wonders. Heat about to win a title ain't they?
Well in your world, they are, they will win game 6 and 7!

Face it dude, your lost and next year NY is a new coach and center away from being dominant, while Chicago is a Shooting guard away from also dominating. D. Rose with his mental fortitude will only get better.

While Miami's case is grim. No one wants to join a team that is hated by the world. No one does.
The way your BIG 3 act, they are just not likable! No one likes them!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #178
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Default Re: Lebron trying to get Spoelstra canned

Yeh.. Let lebron guard Dirk and get fouled out before the tipoff
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #179
The Decision
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
He wacked Marion right across the arm on that fast break and got away with it. Someone .gif that.

This. I would get the GIF. but I don't have time to spare.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #180
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Dirk hasn't been lost by anyone (media or the fans)

However 7/8ths through the season I stated on this board that Dallas has a very good chance to do some damage in the playoff's

The typical response on this board , unless they get passed the first round , " I won't take them seriously"

Dirk has one MVP award and one finals experience.
(look at his age , and lebron (lebron has 2 MVP trophies)

Dirk is already in the HOF.
But a ring is icing on the cake for this seasoned vet team.
But chatting it up that Dirk belongs in the top 10 all - time list needs to stop.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: