Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #196
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post-Game 5 reaction to LeBron James 4th quarter performances in the 2011 Finals

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:33 PM   #197
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Everyone wants to go to Heaven...

^

did dan gilbert said that?
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #198
Ronin
Kid Clutch x 35

Ronin has no real reputation yet.

whats going on here
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #199
Ronin
Kid Clutch x 35

Default Re: Lebron trying to get Spoelstra canned

If this is for real how can LeBron keep blaming a coach for his failures. Seriously?!?
Old 06-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #200
Ronin
Kid Clutch x 35

Default Re: Lost in all the Lebron hate...

http://youtu.be/n6ubf-250nc

video of Wade/LeBron making fun of Dirk being sick then blowing game 5
Old 06-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #201
Hiei
Local High School Star

Hiei has decent reputation
Default Lebron Bringing Back His Trademark Next Season

Quote:
As LeBron James(notes) has moved through these playoffs, one of his most notable trademarks has been missing. No, I speak not of fourth-quarter scoring -- it's his game-opening chalk toss. While anyone who sits in the first few rows behind the scorer's table is thankful for this change, it's a little odd that LeBron would cast aside one of his most recognizable routines.

But fear not, NBA branding experts, because James is going to bring back the chalk toss next season. From Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel:

Bypassing his trademark chalk toss at the beginning of games since the start of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Boston Celtics, Miami Heat forward LeBron James said Thursday the tradition will resume next season.
"I'll get back to it, I'll get back to it," James said during a private moment, when asked about the disappearing powder, shortly after the Heat completed preparations for Thursday night's Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Dallas Mavericks at AmericanAirlines Center.
A ritual James continued through the opening round of the playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers, the toss has been replaced by a low-key clapping of rosin to dry his hands just before he takes the court for the opening tip

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...ysp_frm_woah=1
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #202
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: is Lebron another black man to fall victim to his women?

We don't evidence that if it's true or not.
LeBron's just not mentally tough enough, he doesn't have that killer instinct, and crumbles in big moments. That's why having Wade next to him is a blessing.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #203
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: is Lebron another black man to fall victim to his women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
If Wade and LeBron have that kind of relationship, Bosh is the one who sits in the corner and watches while fapping.

fixed
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #204
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

If I was a Mavs fan I would be pissed that even after Dirk wins a ring, he gets no love cause all the stories will be on Lebron and the Heat ! Ridiculous
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #205
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishHim!
For those who were under a rock in July:
Hey look,he was right. TEH CURSE
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #206
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerParsons
If I was a Mavs fan I would be pissed that even after Dirk wins a ring, he gets no love cause all the stories will be on Lebron and the Heat ! Ridiculous
This is true. The talk of the off-season won't be praising the Mavs. They'll be congratulated probably for a week or two then the off-season will be dominated about talk about how Lebron "choked away the series" and what will the Heat do next season.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #207
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default lebron james fans

Honestly, how can you still praise/worship this dood after what he has showed us thus far in the finals? He has been ABSOLUTELY worthless, its fking ridiculous!

Lebron reminds me very much of kobe bryant so far, plays good/well in the regular season and pre-finals playoff series (lebron obviously being the better of the two), but once the finals roll around... both lay ****ing eggs. This is absolutely ridiculous, that men of their talent/caliber are laying eggs in the biggest ****ing stage.

Which brings me to my next point.... i honestly believe that only a few are "destined" or have that "IT ability" to perform at an high level in the finals. Michael jordan was one... magic johnson.... shaq.... and now we are seeing it with dwayne wade (proving that 2006 was no aberration(sp)) Hell, dirk is even playing at an incredibly high level, and he has MORE pressure than lebron or kobe (lebron having a top 3 player on his team and another top 15), while dirk being the only top dood on hi steam (even though his team has been playing great).

Do you guys agree that some people just rise to the occassion and perform lights out, while others, no matter how talented, just falter when the pressure is on?

Lets have a legit discussion por favor
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:39 PM   #208
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: lebron james fans

So what, you forget about the previous 2 series, or hell the rest of his career really?
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:41 PM   #209
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: lebron james fans

How can D-Rose fans still respect him after a horrible shooting performance in the ECF? How can Kobe fans still respect him after he let his team get swept?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #210
GoonToAGoblin
I airball my layups

GoonToAGoblin has an OK reputation so far
Default 14 Lebron threads and counting..

..on the first page alone. My n*gga approaching Kobe territory.
GoonToAGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: