Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #211
lebeast666
I Do This

lebeast666 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lebron Bringing Back His Trademark Next Season

LOLOL @ this negga Lebron being watched over every breath he takes and becoming news for some reason.

"Lebron texts people with yo I'm King James"

"Lebron sent out a tweet."

"Lebron bringing back chalk toss next season."

the media and the haters is on his dikk. get off the kids nuts.
lebeast666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #212
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebeast666
LOLOL @ this negga Lebron being watched over every breath he takes and becoming news for some reason.

"Lebron texts people with yo I'm King James"

"Lebron sent out a tweet."

"Lebron bringing back chalk toss next season."

the media and the haters is on his dikk. get off the kids nuts.

Oh, the irony.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #213
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Oh, the irony.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #214
C-P-3
I airball my layups

C-P-3 has an OK reputation so far

It left?
C-P-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #215
sacredcow
Good High School Starter

sacredcow has decent reputationsacredcow has decent reputation

We all know that he's bringing back his trademark choke job in the playoffs next season, he brings it back every season.
sacredcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:21 AM   #216
theaussieguy
Good High School Starter

theaussieguy has decent reputationtheaussieguy has decent reputation

omg who the *** writes an article about this, strong material :|
theaussieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #217
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default Re: lebron james fans

Did you not read what i wrote??

Lebron does great in playoff series PRE-FINALS... But once the finals roll around, he chokes. Look at this series, and take a look at 2007

Kobe is the same, and his higher sample size proves this theory.

Both are incredibly talented, but chokers of the NTH degree in the biggest stage
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #218
knightfall88
Local High School Star

knightfall88 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lost in all the Lebron hate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
As good as Dirk is, he is nowhere at Lebron's level. Lebron is a hybrid of Jordan and Magic, and he may come out in Game 6.

As great as Lebron james is, he doesn't have the career to match Dirk at this moment in time.
knightfall88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:57 AM   #219
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
Honestly, how can you still praise/worship this dood after what he has showed us thus far in the finals? He has been ABSOLUTELY worthless, its fking ridiculous!

Lebron reminds me very much of kobe bryant so far, plays good/well in the regular season and pre-finals playoff series (lebron obviously being the better of the two), but once the finals roll around... both lay ****ing eggs. This is absolutely ridiculous, that men of their talent/caliber are laying eggs in the biggest ****ing stage.

Which brings me to my next point.... i honestly believe that only a few are "destined" or have that "IT ability" to perform at an high level in the finals. Michael jordan was one... magic johnson.... shaq.... and now we are seeing it with dwayne wade (proving that 2006 was no aberration(sp)) Hell, dirk is even playing at an incredibly high level, and he has MORE pressure than lebron or kobe (lebron having a top 3 player on his team and another top 15), while dirk being the only top dood on hi steam (even though his team has been playing great).

Do you guys agree that some people just rise to the occassion and perform lights out, while others, no matter how talented, just falter when the pressure is on?

Lets have a legit discussion por favor

Lebron is playing alright youre just blinded by the hate. Everyone says he needs to drive more, but do you see that everytime he drives, he either gets met by 1 or 2 more defenders in the paint, gets a charge called on him, or gets hacked and no foul called (only 2 free throws lol). On the fast break they foul him before he gets in a shooting motion. The fact is he is making the correct basketball plays, which is why he ended up with double digit assists the last game on. He draws the entire maverick defense and he dishes it to the right people almost every time. Of course people who dont get fundamental basketball cant appreciate it and think he needs to play hero-ball or something. The fact that he helped keep the heat close when wade was out considering how blistering the mavs were shooting from 3point land is almost a miracle in itself. I would still take Lebron over so many other people because he gets team basketball, and that's a rarity among superstars. Maybe it's because I grew up playing soccer too, which is a very team-oriented sport. It's sad that so many people can't appreciate these fundamental things over all the hate. I rather have a lebron who shoots 3-11 and realizes that it would be more efficient to help in other areas than a kobe who goes 6-24 but is a good closer and gets most of his points in the 4th quarter.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:05 AM   #220
oldschool4ever
I hit open 5-footers

oldschool4ever has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
Lebron is playing alright youre just blinded by the hate. Everyone says he needs to drive more, but do you see that everytime he drives, he either gets met by 1 or 2 more defenders in the paint, gets a charge called on him, or gets hacked and no foul called (only 2 free throws lol). On the fast break they foul him before he gets in a shooting motion. The fact is he is making the correct basketball plays, which is why he ended up with double digit assists the last game on. He draws the entire maverick defense and he dishes it to the right people almost every time. Of course people who dont get fundamental basketball cant appreciate it and think he needs to play hero-ball or something. The fact that he helped keep the heat close when wade was out considering how blistering the mavs were shooting from 3point land is almost a miracle in itself. I would still take Lebron over so many other people because he gets team basketball, and that's a rarity among superstars. Maybe it's because I grew up playing soccer too, which is a very team-oriented sport. It's sad that so many people can't appreciate these fundamental things over all the hate. I rather have a lebron who shoots 3-11 and realizes that it would be more efficient to help in other areas than a kobe who goes 6-24 but is a good closer and gets most of his points in the 4th quarter.

scores 10 points in that 4th quarter. lebron scores 11 points in 5 games in the 4th quarter. yeah.
oldschool4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #221
knightfall88
Local High School Star

knightfall88 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I rather have a lebron who shoots 3-11 and realizes that it would be more efficient to help in other areas than a kobe who goes 6-24 but is a good closer and gets most of his points in the 4th quarter.

Well thats because you don't understand basketball.
knightfall88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #222
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool4ever
scores 10 points in that 4th quarter. lebron scores 11 points in 5 games in the 4th quarter. yeah.

thats the state of the game and its fans right there. scoring and the 4th quarter... that's all that matters. forget about everything else and the other 36 minutes in the game lol. hard to have any rational discussion really
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #223
bl2k8
High School Varsity 12th Man

bl2k8 has not been impressing people

Quote:
thats the state of the game and its fans right there. scoring and the 4th quarter... that's all that matters. forget about everything else and the other 36 minutes in the game lol. hard to have any rational discussion really
Yeah because a nonagressive LeBron in the fourth is a good thing right
bl2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:06 AM   #224
oldschool4ever
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:

no, the key is to attack and not give up. lebron wasn't even into the game in game 4.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:08 AM   #225
oldschool4ever
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:

everything else? like his defense where jason terry tore it up when lebron was guarding him?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: