Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default the knicks 2 guard tryout frontrunner: bonzi wells

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-reality-show/
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the knicks 2 guard tryout frontrunner: bonzi wells

Giving up on Landry already?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No to Bonzi.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now that is a name we havent heard in awhile.

I'd rather take a chance on Javaris Crittenton & Joe Alexander instead considering their age & their attempt to salvage their careers.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #5
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

who would invite bonzi wells? how desperate the knicks want to look like here.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:50 AM   #6
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Blech.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im not as worried about him on the court as I am with him off the court.If u remember,he used to get into alot of trouble.Weird because he used to be a big time player in the league.Not a superstar but certainly not a scrub.Its weird cuz my cousins ex used to date him.She's crazy herself so I can only imagine lol She claims they broke up because,among other things,he couldnt keep it in his pants n kept having kids.Who knows tho.She's a nutcase lmao

I wouldnt mind seeing what Joe Alexander has to offer.While he's not the playeri thought he'd be (I admit I blew it on that one),he still is strong, crazy athletic and has a nice mid-range jumper.Besides,
it's hard to gauge players when they drafted by teams like Milwaukee.They dont develop players well which is why theyre never good for more than 2 years at a time.Kinda like Memphis...they let Thabeet go to waste.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Im not as worried about him on the court as I am with him off the court.If u remember,he used to get into alot of trouble.Weird because he used to be a big time player in the league.Not a superstar but certainly not a scrub.Its weird cuz my cousins ex used to date him.She's crazy herself so I can only imagine lol She claims they broke up because,among other things,he couldnt keep it in his pants n kept having kids.Who knows tho.She's a nutcase lmao

I wouldnt mind seeing what Joe Alexander has to offer.While he's not the playeri thought he'd be (I admit I blew it on that one),he still is strong, crazy athletic and has a nice mid-range jumper.Besides,
it's hard to gauge players when they drafted by teams like Milwaukee.They dont develop players well which is why theyre never good for more than 2 years at a time.Kinda like Memphis...they let Thabeet go to waste.
Definetly.

I wouldnt mind having Joe Alexander. He has the athleticism you want in a SF, I remember thinking he'd be a Rudy Gay type of player in the NBA. He had a longer learning curve but he went down to the NBDL and worked his ass off trying to get a call up. Imagine if we bring him in for cheap and he turns into the wing defender we're looking for. Basically a replica of Wilson Chandler.

All we're talking about is a training camp invite. He performs well we could do a 2 year deal with a 3rd year team option similar to what Houston did with their NBDL prospects Marcus Cousin & Marqus Blakely.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've always had a problem with the Knicks summer league rosters.It's like they have their draft picks and a bunch of other guys to fil lthe roster.At the end of the day,these guys are hungry to make the league.The ball is in our court. There should be no guy on the team who you dont think can make an impact on our team.I don't believe in drafting or working out guys to be bench warmers.If they become that so be it but at least be able to articulate why you thought they'd be otherwise.

That being said,are you guys still agaisnt my idea of bringing in Sebastian Telfair? We need a solid backup pg.He didnt even do bad when he started.He would be cheap,motivated (because this could very well be his last contract if he isnt),and rejuventated (he's finally playing for a decent team AND he's coming home to NY).He's married now and seems to have his head on str8. The ppl I know that know him say they dont see him in the typical crowds he used to be in.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #10
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I've always had a problem with the Knicks summer league rosters.It's like they have their draft picks and a bunch of other guys to fil lthe roster.At the end of the day,these guys are hungry to make the league.The ball is in our court. There should be no guy on the team who you dont think can make an impact on our team.I don't believe in drafting or working out guys to be bench warmers.If they become that so be it but at least be able to articulate why you thought they'd be otherwise.

That being said,are you guys still agaisnt my idea of bringing in Sebastian Telfair? We need a solid backup pg.He didnt even do bad when he started.He would be cheap,motivated (because this could very well be his last contract if he isnt),and rejuventated (he's finally playing for a decent team AND he's coming home to NY).He's married now and seems to have his head on str8. The ppl I know that know him say they dont see him in the typical crowds he used to be in.

As a backup, why not?
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:08 AM   #11
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Because he's terrible, that's why not.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Care to expound on that?Exactly how is he terrible?
Old 06-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #13
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when is draft day, anyone?
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I think it's the 23rd
Old 06-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
when is draft day, anyone?

June 23rd , 7:00 PM ET
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: