Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #16
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your favorite game series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
In order:

Resident Evil
Metal Gear Solid
God of War
Gears of War

^^^
wow, I have never played or even seen any of these games.
You probably have days worth of enjoying these in your life..
I don't have a clue. I should investigate.
(I have only been gaming for a year or more for those who didn't know.)

__________________________________________________ _____

for the games I've played: (in order of my favorites)

1)NBA2k10 & 11
2)Red Dead
3)Battlefield Bad Company 2
4)Modern Warfare 2
5)L.A. Noire

6)GTAV

(never finished and I don't know why. I am further in Noire than I am in GTAV and I bought GTA like 8months ago. I never really wanted to post this or admit it. Because everybody LOVES it SOOOOO much. I guess I figured that ya'll would think there is something wrong with me or something.)

(for what it's worth..
I think it's because I had JUST finished
Red Dead (<-- my first open world game)
and maybe I was just burned out for the moment on a game like that.

I bought the game (cause the hype) and checked it out.
and I like it. (.....Just kinda stopped playing)

But seeing as how damn near EVERYBODY has it in there top 3
(most have it closer to 1)
I guess I should pop it in and I don't know..
jack some cars I don't know.. finish the story.
I don't even remember if I made it 30% in.

so there it is.. I admit it. (Weirdo..I am

7)NBAjam
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

^definition of gamer noob
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #18
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^definition of a Laker HATER
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #19
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
^^^

1)NBA2k10 & 11
2)Red Dead
4)Modern Warfare 2
5)L.A. Noire

6)GTAV

(never finished and I don't know why. I am further in Noire than I am in GTAV and I bought GTA like 8months ago. I never really wanted to post this or admit it. Because everybody LOVES it SOOOOO much. I guess I figured that ya'll would think there is something wrong with me or something.)

(for what it's worth..

7)NBAjam

BUY a PS3.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #20
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

The Legend of Zelda
Mortal Kombat
Sonic the Hedgehog (up to Sonic Adventure)
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #21
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster

right now ---> uncharted

all time ---> legend of zelda
R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #22
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Socom....until Socom4. My goodness, what a piece of absolute backstabbing shit.
Now, nothing.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #23
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
^^^

1)NBA2k10 & 11
2)Red Dead
4)Modern Warfare 2
5)L.A. Noire

6)GTAV

(for what it's worth..

7)NBAjam
play the others gta son
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #24
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
Socom....until Socom4. My goodness, what a piece of absolute backstabbing shit.
Now, nothing.

That shit was awful. I was playing the beta and it just made me sick.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #25
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Blue Dragon ... they better maKe a BD2 or else I'm ape shit and killing everything in sight.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 06-16-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #26
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Blue Dragon ... they better maKe a BD2 or else I'm ape shit and killing everything in sight.

I saw your name as last post and expected to see the shining series.

This is a tough one, but I'd have to settle on Metroid. Super Metroid is one of my faorite games -- ever. Corruption was a highlight of the current gen stuff for me too
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #27
sh0wtime

sh0wtime has no real reputation yet.

Battlefield series by far.
Cant wait for Battlefield 3.
sh0wtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #28
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another favorite series is Tony hawk. Hasn't been a good one in a while, but I always had a blast with those games. Last one I played was tony hawk underground 2.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #29
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Monkey Island
Mario Bros
Fallout
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #30
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

1. Mass Effect
2. Dragon Age
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Resident Evil
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: