Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2006, 11:19 AM   #31
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
So far in this thread you have not given any substantiated evidence to show that Jordan was widely disliked by his teammates.

There are going to be disputes on EVERY team, but you're making the claim that all of his teammates disliked him, he treated them all like shyt, etc. which you have done NOTHING to prove.

In other words, you're just full of shyt. You dislike Michael Jordan and you THINK he was a bad teammate, leader or whatever so you're going to make this thread as if it's FACT.

He's a Piston fan, the Jordan rules didn't work out as soon as the Triangle came into effect, so they have to tear him down another way.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #32
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

I don't think Jordan cared. He was focused on winning championships, not making friends. Whether his teammates liked him or not, he was still able to go out on the court with them and win.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:03 PM   #33
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

as soon as dude attempted to devalue jordan and diss shaq it was evident this was a thinly-veiled kobe groupie thread.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:37 PM   #34
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jordan was a diiiick, but guess what, so are 90% of NBA players, it is highly competitive, especially back in the day, players weren't all lovey dovey with each other like they are now. The NBA is more fraternal now than perhaps it has ever been.

But with MJ you knew what you were getting, he was consistent with his personality, so people could adjust accordingly.

Today, too many of the off-color personalities or 'hardasses' are straight up flakes or wanna be gangsters.

I'd rather ball with a diiiick who is gonna get on me and make me play better than a flake who is gonna get on me one minute and then not take over in the fourth quarter of game seven, or a guy who will be a warrior one minute and blow off practice the next.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:57 PM   #35
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Jordan was a diiiick, but guess what, so are 90% of NBA players, it is highly competitive, especially back in the day, players weren't all lovey dovey with each other like they are now. The NBA is more fraternal now than perhaps it has ever been.

But with MJ you knew what you were getting, he was consistent with his personality, so people could adjust accordingly.

Today, too many of the off-color personalities or 'hardasses' are straight up flakes or wanna be gangsters.

I'd rather ball with a diiiick who is gonna get on me and make me play better than a flake who is gonna get on me one minute and then not take over in the fourth quarter of game seven, or a guy who will be a warrior one minute and blow off practice the next.

Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 06:09 PM   #36
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: