Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 03:07 AM   #31
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: what is j.j. barea doing with that flag?

It's Puerto Rican day. There was even a parade. With the way Barea played, he can bust out his flag if he wants.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:19 AM   #32
PimpinZaZa
I hit open layups

PimpinZaZa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
It's a commonwealth, an unincorporated territory of the US, not an independent country, you dumbass, inbred Oklahoman piece of shit.

Whoa!! somebody needs a hug. Or a therapist!! Smile once in a while it'll be ok
PimpinZaZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:18 AM   #33
necya
Local High School Star

necya has an OK reputation so far

don't worry, there was nowitzness
necya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:20 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Scotland has it's own national team, let's declare them an independent nation!

they compete in the Olympics as Great Britain, nice try.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #35
allabouthawks
Human highlight

allabouthawks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
they compete in the Olympics as Great Britain, nice try.

they are part of the UK yes but they are their own country
allabouthawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #36
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
I dont ever recall seeing a player wear his teams flag after winning an NBA championship.

SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It was Puerto Rican day so I thought it was ok. I had my flag outside.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #38
Chad44
I airball my layups

Chad44 has no real reputation yet.

arguing over nothing a flag rly
Chad44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #39
Funnyfuka
National High School Star

Funnyfuka is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Because he's from Puerto Rico and is latino, so naturally he's sporting the flag of his nationality and birthplace.

he s living and earning money playing in america in an american basketball league tho...
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #40
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I never thought you US fellows would have a problem with someone busting out the flag.

I mean, don't you guys bust out the stars and stripers for every celebration ever?
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #41
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not spanish/latins don't really understand
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #42
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think people need to understand that US players win the title every year. It's rarer some of these countries have players who win. So, when a player wins (like Barea) he breaks out the flag to show that his supporters in PR, he's thinking of you. Like Manu did with Argentina. I see no problem with it. I think it's great.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #43
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I never thought you US fellows would have a problem with someone busting out the flag.

I mean, don't you guys bust out the stars and stripers for every celebration ever?
THIS

LJJ is on a roll.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #44
Sharp
I brick open layups

Sharp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
he s living and earning money playing in america in an american basketball league tho...

What part of "Puerto Rico is part of America" don't you understand?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #45
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

1Time4YourMind has an OK reputation so far

He going all Jordan 1992 Dream team with that flag draped over him, except he wasn't hiding a Nike logo
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: