Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here
Default 2011 NBA Finals Game 5 thread: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks

game start: today. (9. june) 9PM ET

key of game: this is a BIG GAMES to both them teams dallas or miami the teams that win these game will be 3-2 so this a BIG WIN to most team but a BIGGER win to dallas because the need win this with homecourt because the go to miami next time

BIGGE KEY TO THE GAME!!! BIGGE KEY TO THE GAME!!! he lebron play a verry not good game last game that was a disapoints to me i a lebronfan WHAT HE DO THINK !! he will i thin kh ave a big game to this game he have have a good game and wade too to have a win here lebron have have a BIG game 20 + pts n if wade not hot to this game lebron have to have a clutch

a big key to game dirk play a very good games these finals and PLAYOFFS!! man he do clutch shots he will have a probably BIG game 25+ pts

jump ball tip: this is a jumpballtip win to dallas chandler is so much better to the jumpballtip then joel anthony spolstra still make joel anthony start center and we lose them jumpballtips he make no thinking it will maybe cost miami the finals the lose all these jumpballtip to MUST WIN GAMES . dallas win to this jumpballtip

iam now 3-3 UNDEAFETED to the miami game threads now we will see if we win to this game make me 4-4 in championship game must win !!

quotes:

LeBron: "This is the biggest game of my life"
Dirk: "This is our game 7"
Carlisle: "Bring it on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
in these playoffs LeBron scored 15 points twice - both losses. In both instances he followed it up with big efforts in the following games scoring 35/14 and 29/10 - both wins.

LeBron said today - 'This is the biggest game of my career'

Expect a big bounce back performance tonight which will give the team a great boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
It's essential that the Mavs win this game tonight if they want to win the series. The chances of Miami winning two straight if they lose tonight is much better then the chances of the Mavs winning two straight if they lose tonight. As close as the series has been, Miami is still the favorites here and they have played like it this entire play-offs.

Expect everyone to play like there life depended on it.

lets get these game on the road!!!

Last edited by Theoo : 06-09-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 5 thread: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks

in these playoffs LeBron scored 15 points twice - both losses. In both instances he followed it up with big efforts in the following games scoring 35/14 and 29/10 - both wins.

LeBron said today - 'This is the biggest game of my career'

Expect a big bounce back performance tonight which will give the team a great boost.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

It's essential that the Mavs win this game tonight if they want to win the series. The chances of Miami winning two straight if they lose tonight is much better then the chances of the Mavs winning two straight if they lose tonight. As close as the series has been, Miami is still the favorites here and they have played like it this entire play-offs.

Expect everyone to play like there life depended on it.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far

Expecting great thing from my man Bron. If not, he'll post a solid stat line with Wade going off and them siezing control of the series to take it back home. Predicted Heat in 6 from the beginning and sticking with it. LET'S GO HEAT!!
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Lol Theoo trolling at his best with his Icelandic obsession with the "jumpball tip" Good game thread though.

I expect Bron to bounce back but not with a big monster game, maybe more along the lines of a faciliator like 22/6/11.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

The Heat aint losing two games in a row in this playoff run.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Lebron James is going to have a 40 point game tonite.

Miami Heat wins
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Lebron James is not going to have a 40-Point game. Get your head out of your ass, and stop playing NBA 2k11 with a difficulty of rookie.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

SOMBODY IS GOING TO GET BLOWN OUT.. Dallas is just very confident..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #10
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
The Heat aint losing two games in a row in this playoff run.

They also where not gunna lose a game at home until the played the Mavs.

GO MAVS!!!!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
Theoo

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Lebron James is going to have a 40 point game tonite.

Miami Heat wins
MAN THATS WOULD BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i put a pumps up quotes to make it pumped to the game !! LETS GO HEATS!! A BETTER TEAM TO WIN TONIGHT
Old 06-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
MAN THATS WOULD BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i put a pumps up quotes to make it pumped to the game !! LETS GO HEATS!! A BETTER TEAM TO WIN TONIGHT
how to you like the pumps up quotes??
Old 06-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

OP is a *******
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:27 PM   #14
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:30 PM   #15
Data1000
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Data1000 has an OK reputation so far

Tonight is why we're all NBA fans.
Data1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: