Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

I'm not even close to a Lebron fan and was actually rooting for Dallas, but the hate this guy has got is on par with Kobe's circa 04-07

How many of you just watched it?
Don't know the exact quote but something like this

"At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

basically telling the haters that they can hate all they want but they will still continue to be bums. I am quite impress.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

LeChoke is a loser. I am going to wake up tomorrow morning knowing LeChoke choked again.
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

It was like the diplomatic, conciliatory, press-savvy-athlete way of saying, "I'm rich, bitch!"

Drinkin'.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You notice when the guy asked them did they choke LeBron didn't answer and he made Wade answer
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #5
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5th pick...
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
You notice when the guy asked them did they choke LeBron didn't answer and he made Wade answer

The look he gave Wade

Then Wade had to answer. Wade did it very professionally, unlike LeBron's comment on how he's LeBron and he's still better than you haters.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

And I assume the people who cheered him just...won't wake up, huh?
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
cteach111
National High School Star

cteach111 has an OK reputation so far

he lost, so he wants everyone else to be a loser with him.
cteach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #9
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
lol. yup. He was smiling while Wade looked at him like, "nikka, I can kill you right now" You can tell Wade was pissed.

Bron also said "reality will sink" in regards to the haters. He needs to embrace the villain role like Kobe use to.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
And I assume the people who cheered him just...won't wake up, huh?

LeBron23/Durant35, Heat007, Pauk, etc
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #11
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #12
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Thumbs down Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

Just hope all his fans know he thinks that way about them too.

Sad we give mongoloids like LeBron so much money. He'd cut off his nose just to spite his face.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #13
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I laughed for about 5 minutes straight when the one reporter said something along the lines of "No offense, but did you guys choke."
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #14
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Man. LeBron is just making it too easy for people to hate him
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #15
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

We may be bums or not make as much money as Mr. James, but at least we have heart.

/thread
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: