Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #31
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

i wish somebody asks Bosh why he's not with Lebron and Wade on interviews
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #32
Pasty Kobe
Banned

Pasty Kobe has an OK reputation so far

fans are not questioning his riches. that is stupid of him to even make that statement. it really mirrors how lost he is.
Pasty Kobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #33
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
At the end of the day all the haters have the same amount of rings as him

branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #34
catch24
phal5

catch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
I don't think you guys understand the magnitude of hate this man has been getting. Alot of unnecessary stuff. Its gonna be worse tomorrow.

Too bad he's gonna wake up tomorrow in his beach house on South Beach

You're one of the bums he's talking about - creating threads about him, sucking him off. He doesn't care about you.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #35
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Did LeBron just call me a bum, fuxk dat nigha.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #36
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Classless SOBs.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #37
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
your comparing a 5X champion Kobe Bryant to Lebron?....

silly
wtf?

reading is fundamental. I'm not talking about accomplishments. I'm comparing the hate they both get from the media.

I'm the biggest Kobe stan ever, so I wouldn't dare disrespect Da Gawd by comparing accolades with Bron.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:39 AM   #38
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
most of those questions they asked are really stupid. I guess its easier to take it when you have 100 million in your bank account.
Actually, the reporter asked him a good question. He asked about the criticism he's received for not delivering in the 4th quarter.

And that's the best answer LeBron gave? Pretty much bragged about his rich lifestyle...
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:39 AM   #39
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilalizard
I laughed for about 5 minutes straight when the one reporter said something along the lines of "No offense, but did you guys choke."

and then Lebron choked and looked at Wade....

and to Lebron.....you said " at the end of the day they have to go back to their lives while I do what I do..they have to go back to reality"...

Reality = your girl is choking on Rashard Lewis right now while you Choking on Dirk..

Go be a Billionaire....all you got to do is sell all that B!tch in your eye.

2EZ
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #40
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
wtf?

reading is fundamental. I'm not talking about accomplishments. I'm comparing the hate they both get from the media.

I'm the biggest Kobe stan ever, so I wouldn't dare disrespect Da Gawd by comparing accolades with Bron.

oh.....Kobe based Gawd then
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #41
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

reality is Dwest is fvckin the shit out his mammie and Rashard long strokin his bitch
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #42
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch24
You're one of the bums he's talking about - creating threads about him, sucking him off. He doesn't care about you.

this is my first Lebron thread. I'm not even close to a Lebron fan. I don't care that he's hurt neither. I'm just saying how the media can be so vindictive.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #43
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
I don't think you guys understand the magnitude of hate this man has been getting. Alot of unnecessary stuff. Its gonna be worse tomorrow.

Too bad he's gonna wake up tomorrow in his beach house on South Beach

So just out of curiosity, would it be cool for someone wealthier than you to talk down to you?

Ya I used to brag about how wealthy I was/my family was...when I was 8

Seeing as Dan Gilbert is worth more/used to employ James, Gilbert>>>LeBron

Last edited by 28renyoy : 06-13-2011 at 12:44 AM.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #44
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

http://twitter.com/#!/KingJames/stat...30403482087424

There's something wrong with this guy.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:44 AM   #45
Zambowie
I airball my layups

Zambowie has an OK reputation so far

Will be worse tommorow. Lebron's living in a cold world. Freezing cold. Even the roaches came out to hate. Haha. Oh well maybe next year he'll be stronger mentally and close like how Dirk finally did after 13 years. Well deserved victory by the Mavs (especially dirk and kidd and terry). But where the hell did all these Mavs fans come from? Oh yea they must be those Bulls, Celtics, and Sixers fans. Meh..............
Zambowie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: