Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-22-2006, 06:51 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default What went right and wrong for the Cavs last season?

What went right and wrong for the Cavs last season?

Talk about team success and disappointments. Which players were as good as expected, who was even better than expected, and who was a disappointment.

BREAK IT DOWN
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:06 PM   #2
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

KiNG has no real reputation yet.

in the post season vs detriot i like how they won the 3 in a row, looked like they were all hype to be there and they were winning games, looked as if they were putting their hearts out there. but i dont know what happened causein them to lose the series, that pissed me off a lil. but i like that dude Varejao, imma have fun seeing what he can accomplish in the commin years. hope its good
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:50 PM   #3
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

It was a great year. We won 50 games. Even with Donyell Marshall and Damon Jones struggling for a good portion of the season and with Larry Hughes being out for more than half the season. Of course the best player in the league led us. Also the addition of Flip Murray was a save. Ferry did an excellent job in acquiring him. Without him, we could have possibly had another second half break down like last year. From the start of the season, I expected, and most of us expected, a trip to the playoffs and a first round win. We got that. But man, we were SOOOO close to getting to the Eastern Conference Finals. Beat Detroit 3 times in a row, and just struggled the last 2 games. How nice it would have been, but that's OK, because Lebron is going to win himself quite a few titles in the years to come.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: