Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #31
kaiiu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,730
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Were you alive the last time Philly won an NBA title? Does it matter?

Nope. I'm sure, like most spots fans, you have your favorites and the guys that you don't like. It is no different here. The only major difference is that we happen to have a connection with James, being that he played here and is from here, but outside of that, Cleveland -- like the majority of the country -- was laughing last night.

...and rightfully so.

Oh, and one more thing... Today, it is a pretty fun place to be.
this
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #32
Derka
Go C's!
 
Derka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: None of your goddamn business.
Posts: 10,580
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

RBA puttin' these hoes in their place. Cheers mate, enjoy it!
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #33
CelticBaller
lite kobe
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: minus the raping and chucking
Posts: 15,689
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

they deserved it
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #34
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi
 
Kungfro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alberta
Posts: 4,894
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
so lets keep a tally because keeping track of a player who left town will be the most important thing on cleveland's mind... how much he loses is important because lord knows cleveland aint about to win sh*t themselves..

so lets root for lebron to lose because misery loves company...


I get it... it just a sad place to be..

Raptor fan here, you really can't talk until you experience it yourself. That shit with Vince took a while to heal.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #35
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo
 
Mr. Jabbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 14,462
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin
not only Clevelanders
billions arround the world laughing as LeBron loses

ass-hole .. "Crazy. Karma is a b*tch. Gets you every time. God sees everything!"





What a p**sy a*s f*g
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #36
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Were you alive the last time Philly won an NBA title? Does it matter?



yeah I was alive.... was alive for all the philly bitterness too..

thats why I know what Im looking at when I see cleveland....

Cleveland is like Philly in alot of bad ways.. Miserable fan base that takes sports waay too serious and acts as though athletes OWE them something even after the player is gone..



Quote:
Nope. I'm sure, like most spots fans, you have your favorites and the guys that you don't like. It is no different here. The only major difference is that we happen to have a connection with James, being that he played here and is from here, but outside of that, Cleveland -- like the majority of the country -- was laughing last night.

...and rightfully so.

Oh, and one more thing... Today, it is a pretty fun place to be.


Im sure its a fun place to be today... the guy who left town failed to win in the finals....

so at least until this time next year he'll be ringless like cleveland and the people there will enjoy the company


misery loves company
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #37
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Raptor fan here, you really can't talk until you experience it yourself. That shit with Vince took a while to heal.


I have experienced it a few times

Reggie White left
Barkley left




people was mad when it happened, but nobody was mad @ reggie when won a superbowl..


nobody was mad @ Barkley when he took on Mj in the Finals...


it was a part of sports.... Now you have CHARLES BARKLEY of all people telling other players how to conduct themselves in this situation and either alot of mofos are simply too young or dont have any real perspective on just how absurd alot of hatred and the reasoning for the hatred is..

its absurd
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #38
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 28,022
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
misery loves company
That implies that we are miserable today. In fact, it couldn't be further from the truth. It is a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. The sun is out, the sky is blue, birds are tweeting...

On the sports side of things, the Indians are still in first place and the Cavs have the Nos. 1 & 4 picks in the draft coming in a couple of weeks.... And James just lost.

He is miserable. We are not. The cliche doesn't fit.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #39
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That implies that we are miserable today. In fact, it couldn't be further from the truth. It is a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. The sun is out, the sky is blue, birds are tweeting...

On the sports side of things, the Indians are still in first place and the Cavs have the Nos. 1 & 4 picks in the draft coming in a couple of weeks.... And James just lost.

He is miserable. We are not. The cliche doesn't fit.


the cliche does indeed fit

you are happy today BECAUSE he is miserable. that what matters to people in cleveland.. not soo much that they succeed, but that lebron doesnt.


like you said: "0-1 whoo-hoo great day today"

^ I know that mentality because I live around it here...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #40
kaiiu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,730
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
the cliche does indeed fit

you are happy today BECAUSE he is miserable. that what matters to people in cleveland.. not soo much that they succeed, but that lebron doesnt.


like you said: "0-1 whoo-hoo great day today"

^ I know that mentality because I live around it here...
karma is a bitch. any true NBA fan is happy he didnt win. He doesnt deserve a ring
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #41
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
karma is a bitch. any true NBA fan is happy he didnt win. He doesnt deserve a ring


nobody DESERVES a ring and any true NBA fans knows that... you win one or you dont...

no true NBA fan hates on players for leaving their team in free agency..

hating a guy who left a year ago is just b*tchass sorry to tell you


its like cheering when your ex doesnt get married because you know you wont either or some clown sh*t on that level..

its lame
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #42
kaiiu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,730
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
nobody DESERVES a ring and any true NBA fans knows that... you win one or you dont...

no true NBA fan hates on players for leaving their team in free agency..

hating a guy who left a year ago is just b*tchass sorry to tell you


its like cheering when your ex doesnt get married because you know you wont either or some clown sh*t on that level..

its lame
lol a hardworking player DESERVES a ring. Like Dirk. A player who wants the easy way to one doesnt. Like Lebron.

And him quitting and costing the city a shot at a ring is a legit excuse to hate him.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #43
catch24
phal5
 
catch24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southland
Posts: 6,643
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
the cliche does indeed fit

you are happy today BECAUSE he is miserable. that what matters to people in cleveland.. not soo much that they succeed, but that lebron doesnt.


like you said: "0-1 whoo-hoo great day today"

^ I know that mentality because I live around it here...

Everyone that isn't a Heat nor LeBron fan feels the same way. That's the point you continue missing.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #44
CLE[216]
C A V A L I E R S
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ^^^^^^
Posts: 817
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Cleveland Cavaliers, isn't that the team who had the worst streak in NBA history? They're embarrassing themselves. Lebron hasn't talked bad about you.

Actually, he did. You see, first LeBron said he would stay in Cleveland. Instead of telling us he was planning on leaving, he played it off like he was going to stick around. Then he left, and we got absolutely nothing but a trade exception and Miami's crappy draft picks for the "best player in the game." And then, LeBron tweets that "Karma is a b!tch" halfway through the season because the Cavs he just fvcked over lost by 50 to the Lakers.

So no, LeBron is not innocent. He deserves all the hatred he is getting because he is a jackass.
CLE[216] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #45
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch24
Everyone that isn't a Heat nor LeBron feels the same way. That's the point you continue missing.


no everyone doesnt... thats the point YOU are missing... I know alot of older fans who dont buy into this stuff
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy