Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    I have just as many championship rings as LeBron does.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    That's kind of your problem right there.
    Even that was a bit unexpected. I thought that a lot of the hate geared toward the Cavs on this board was because James was on the team... And, when he left, the people that criticized the organization/city/etc would go with him.

It turned out that a new breed of anti-Cleveland poster was born... And possibly in greater numbers than before.

Very strange. I don't really care much. I've been dealing with criticism on here for years... First, by those that accused me of only being a Cavs' fan because we drafted James and, next, for not 'getting over it' and 'being a jilted ex-girlfriend.'

It was just a very interesting twist that I didn't see coming. I thought that the great majority -- even on here -- would completely understand why Clevelanders were almost forced by James to despise him.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Even that was a bit unexpected. I thought that a lot of the hate geared toward the Cavs was because James was on the team... And, when he left, the people that criticized the organization/city/etc would go with him.

It turned out that a new breed of anti-Cleveland poster was born... And possibly in greater numbers than before.

Very strange. I don't really care much. I've been dealing with criticism on here for years... First, by those that accused me of only being a Cavs' fan because we drafted James and, next, for not 'getting over it' and 'being a jilted ex-girlfriend.'

It was just a very interesting twist that I didn't see coming.
    Yeah I definitely agree with you, I know you took shit for awhile about being a Cavs fan. Which is weird because you'd be one dedicated fan boy having over 15k posts. Granted certain fanboys can do that but very few..

And personally, I'd be pissed as hell if one my players left my team the way Bronzy left. So I see no problem with the hate. Although if he apologizes and actually means it, and does something to prove it. I think it might be pathetic if Cavs fans still felt "jilted" but I really doubt he does. He's always thinking about Cleveland, it's weird in a way. Probably because he still wants to be the hero and loved by everyone.

And also you forget that the average age on here is probably 14. So they've never seen their favorite players walk away from their teams, or anything close to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Even that was a bit unexpected. I thought that a lot of the hate geared toward the Cavs on this board was because James was on the team... And, when he left, the people that criticized the organization/city/etc would go with him.

It was just a very interesting twist that I didn't see coming. I thought that the great majority -- even on here -- would completely understand why Clevelanders were almost forced by James to despise him.

Oh well.
    funny how the ones to talk shit about Cleveland and the organization are the ones who used to " support" them when Lebron was here. Funny...