Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-11-2006, 05:34 AM   #1
yeahwhathesaid
I brick open layups

yeahwhathesaid has an OK reputation so far
Default Mike James "wowed" by Avery

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2515905
Mike James is consisdering dallas as a front runner. If he goes to dallas im sure he'll play the sg more than he did in his career. Mavs arent that deep in the 2.

and wats with all the hate on mike james that toronto fans has. Just because he is going to leave the raptors. Hes a chucker? well he was 4th best on 3pt percenatage at 442 percenta and shot 470 percetn from the floor. Baron Davis is a chucker who shoots a horrible 38 percent while scoring 17ppg. Thats way worst than AI

Last edited by yeahwhathesaid : 07-11-2006 at 05:39 AM.
yeahwhathesaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:36 AM   #2
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

After this season, and everything that I've read, I'd be very surprised if he played a 2 guard. I see him at pg with terry moving to 2, terry is much better when he's moving without the ball. In the games he went off in the playoffs how many shots did you see him hit off of baseline screens.

Id venture to say half of them, then there are all his open three's from the ball being passed around the perimeter.

James is coming here as pg, not as sg.

Last edited by soog : 07-11-2006 at 01:45 PM.
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:58 PM   #3
Gregsguys
Good High School Starter

Gregsguys has an OK reputation so far
Default got lucky

Mike apparently is going to Minny. Best things that could have happened to Dallas is not getting Mike. He put up good numbers last year but is truely selfish and self-centered, the last hing the mavs need. I am a raps fan and even with all of our cap room I was praying he wasn't coming back, guess it worked out........too bad Minny is gonna miss the playoffs again.
Gregsguys is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: