Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Top 50 Most Dubious Moments in Toronto Raptor History

Old article, but a good read. There's probaby a few things you could add to the list.

http://theflagrancy.typepad.com/the_...raptor__2.html
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation
Default Re: Top 50 Most Dubious Moments in Toronto Raptor History

Oh man. The Alonzo Mourning incident stings so hard. I remember how livid I was that he donated his Miami salary (200k) and made himself to be some sort of philantropist in the media while taking in 9M from Toronto.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
Jballer
Local High School Star

Jballer has decent reputationJballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Top 50 Most Dubious Moments in Toronto Raptor History

Funny (mehhh ) list.

Signing Yoggi to sit on the bench is clearly one of my worst memories being here a long time. Wow.

There is one or two not mentioned -

Doug Christie. Doug Christie threatening to walk out on the Raptors unless his contract was renegotiated even though the CBA prevented it and his agent was a dufous. Issah and Grunwald having to publically come out and basically spell out that Christie and his agents were both dufous's.

Letting Mo Pette go. I suppose one could agrue about the time and circumstances but in my heart of hearts I believe that Alvin and Mo Pete - we should have retained them both as ambassadors to the franchise. When the franchise shows loyalty to the players I think it sets a "culture" that may convinece other players to come. Letting MoPette walk - could be the reason we never did sign Ray Allen from Seattle although there was a lot of talk he was willing to come.
Jballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: