Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2011, 03:05 AM   #16
indiefan23
Local High School Star

indiefan23 has decent reputationindiefan23 has decent reputation
Default Re: The 5 Best Mix Masters Of You Tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Playas' club. If that's the one you're talking about.

That's the song on yinka's awesome TD mix. Sweet, sweet song.
indiefan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:12 AM   #17
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
wow, i just googled that shit. is this the video you're talking about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOdsKyv2KzU

unfreakingreal.
Man, this just didn't impress me. I think that Clint Mansell piece has just become too ubiquitous.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 AM   #18
hitmanyr2k
Complete Player

hitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected posterhitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected posterhitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll always prefer the KBlaze or Yinka Dare style of mix where I can actually SEE the goddamn highlight a player makes

The A.D.D style of mix where you see half second edits of "dribble - cut - shoot - cut - ball go through the hoop" frustrates the hell out of me because it just robs the player's movements of all of their grace and it brings more attention to the editor than the players themselves.
hitmanyr2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:27 AM   #19
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OPLcj0Nz9c

Will always be my favorite mix.

Blaze and Yinka the best for sure though.
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:12 AM   #20
indiefan23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
I'll always prefer the KBlaze or Yinka Dare style of mix where I can actually SEE the goddamn highlight a player makes

The A.D.D style of mix where you see half second edits of "dribble - cut - shoot - cut - ball go through the hoop" frustrates the hell out of me because it just robs the player's movements of all of their grace and it brings more attention to the editor than the players themselves.

Yep, and that's precisely why they're there. Honestly, Coose's mixes might be the best, but watching KBlaze's 'Nique mix I really get a feel for how the guy played and the impact he had on the league. That, and while the epic movie scores are cool, the sweet, sweet hip hop tracks just work with hoops.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #21
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

as much as kblaze is great and one of the alltime great posters on this board that list means nothing and was made by a moron

vincent da is the stanley kubrick of nba mix making and he used to be a regular poster on here. anyone even nominating another person is an uninformed moron.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #22
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Vincent Da is #1 by a lot to me. First time I saw art of war I almost quit making videos.

game recognise game.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #23
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Man, this just didn't impress me. I think that Clint Mansell piece has just become too ubiquitous.

except he made that way before they started using it on tv- for other stuff, it was literally not that long after requiem came out
Old 06-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #24
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

man on fire(kobe)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-cJD...el_video_title
Old 06-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #25
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4

Brilliant mix. My favourite expired pineapples mix is the He got Game mash up with LeBron James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9bNnTw5zl0

KBlaze is brilliant, Yinka dare and before he became obsessed with himself Bruce Blitz made some great mixes.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #26
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am usually the last one to pick up on internet sensations, so I'm surprised there's posters here who have not seen The Art of War. I think there should be a topic made in its regard every month here. My brother watches it before his basketball games all the time. And quite honestly, it makes me want to go out and dunk on someone, hard.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #27
indiefan23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
as much as kblaze is great and one of the alltime great posters on this board that list means nothing and was made by a moron

vincent da is the stanley kubrick of nba mix making and he used to be a regular poster on here. anyone even nominating another person is an uninformed moron.

Heh, if you google for "Vincent Da" the first two links about him have KBlaze right next to it. Honestly, his art of war mix is great, but I went to his channel and saw a bunch of paint ball videos. On youtube I saw Art Of War and his Penny mix (which is not nearly as good). Personally, I didn't think Art Of War > New Decade by Coose at all, but maybe he should be on the list.

But yea, that's moronic? ;0 Why so much hate? I asked who was missing, that's the point. Maybe Vincent Da is the best ever, but he's not nearly the most prolific. Why is everyone on ISH so quick to try and show how awesome they are by putting others down?

Is there a mystery VD channel I can't seem to find with google or youtube's search? Cuz yea, I looked.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #28
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Coose is on a whole nother level if u ask me.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:27 PM   #29
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

kblaze and yinka dare.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:13 AM   #30
indiefan23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Coose is on a whole nother level if u ask me.

Yea, I kind of agree. But I love the pureness of KBlaze. They balance out. KBlaze includes moments that truly matter. I dunno, anyone can put 1000 dunk cuts into a mix. There's more to it then that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: