Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #16
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Shaq REPORTEDLY Sends Crips To Beat Up Dude Who Had Sex Tape of Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You do realize he can get into trouble for this?

I'm sure he could, but he won't. Even if they rat on Shaq, he has plenty of cash to destroy their credibility in court.

Either way, I can't stand people who try and blackmail other people... and I love when I hear about blackmailers getting busted (or in this case, assaulted).

What's funny to me is that the guy is pressing charges for robbery and assault, but he's admitting to blackmailing and adultery? Sounds like a real winner to me.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude probably pissed himself
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Shaq is gangsta.

He sent his sister to punk some honnie he was bangin who got all upity

Now this?

he would make an excellent cop, he meets all the criteria
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
Shaq is gangsta.

He sent his sister to punk some honnie he was bangin who got all upity

Now this?

he would make an excellent cop, he meets all the criteria

Shaq killed 2pac
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #20
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Shaq killed 2pac

No wonder nobody has tried to help the investigation.... and Shaq and Biggie were homies so it makes sense
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #21
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Well.. Can't be a sheriff without being corrupt one way or another.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #22
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shaq Sends Crips To Beat Up Dude Who Had Sex Tape of Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
There should be a new rule on insidehoops, no using TMZ as a source.
When is TMZ ever wrong?

I havent doubted them since they beat all the major networks and news outlets to reporting Michael Jackson's death.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #23
Basketball Fan
Local High School Star

Basketball Fan has decent reputationBasketball Fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Shaq killed 2pac

Well he and Kobe do look alike.. don't worry Tupac came in the form of Kobe Bryant to haunt Shaq.

Tupac died in 1996, Kobe joined the NBA in 1996
Basketball Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #24
hihellohi765
Serious playground baller

hihellohi765 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I read that 3 times and it still don't make any sense.
I thought I was just high. But that shit made no sense.
hihellohi765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #25
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
When is TMZ ever wrong?

I havent doubted them since they beat all the major networks and news outlets to reporting Michael Jackson's death.

i don't read tmz, but every time someone has quoted them as a source its turned out right on the money.

they pay top dollar so people sell them the breaking news.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:14 PM   #26
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #27
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

LOL, Pink Dot. I drove by there, like, 20 minutes ago. This guy lived in South Central and was driving a phantom? That's not conspicuous.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #28
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaprine
mafia boss
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #29
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
When is TMZ ever wrong?

thats what I thought when they reported Lebron was close to signing with the Knicks

well actually that dude on the Suns was workin for them, he reported it
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:53 AM   #30
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What the hell?

At first I thought it was some fake news, but it's like on the latimes and cnn and stuff.

What the hell?
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: