Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #106
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LeBron James Jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet
this season

thought ?

omg his free percentage drops when he's tired????

shocking!!!
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #107
nbacardDOTnet
Ubuntu !! V18 !!

nbacardDOTnet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos

shocking!!!

Jan, 2012
nbacardDOTnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #108
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos

shocking!!!
lol defending lebron.... FAIL
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #109
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
lol defending lebron.... FAIL
me using logic is a fail....hmm....
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #110
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Pattz
what's the difference between Lebron and Houdini?

one's a performer known for his skills resembling magic and escaping from the most destitute of places to shock everybody, before astonishing fans by capping off his performance with a baffling disappearing act.

...the other's houdini
Couldn't stop laughing when I first saw this one.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #111
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

I was told by ESPN and some dude working at the car wash that LeBron is the greatest of all-time. When I mentioned that he has yet to win a championship, the suds jockey informed me that “It don’t matter since he’s gonna get 8-9 championships, that’s why he’s better than Kobe and Jordan. LeBron’s the greatest, period.”

Needless to say, I was confused – championships don’t matter, but future championships do? After realizing exactly who I was talking to I decided double check the job on my car. It was a really good job, but not great. I did not tip him, which is atypical for me. When he asked about gratuity, I told him that future tips are what make him the best at his job and drove off. I’m pretty sure he didn’t like that very much…
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #112
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

What is the formula for the perfect athlete?
Add 3 quarters of Lebron with 1 quarter of Tebow.

What is Webster's new definition of pointless?
LeBron James in the 4th quarter!

Why does Lebron James drive an automatic car?
He cant handle a clutch.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #113
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Lebron "jokes" huh? This is just a thread used for these immature Lebron butthurt kiddies to fap eachother of and bash him and his family....

Good job admin!

"I just shot this guy! But dont take me to prison... i was just joking!"

The butthurtness is strong on this one.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #114
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Lebron "jokes" huh? This is just a thread used for these immature Lebron butthurt kiddies to fap eachother of and bash him and his family....

Good job admin!

"I just shot this guy! But dont take me to prison... i was just joking!"

lol butthurt
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #115
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

LeBron finds this thread amusing
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #116
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
LeBron finds this thread amusing

Stuart Scott still can't believe it.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #117
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote: