Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stevenson Arrested for Public Intoxication

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
aint it mail time?

Says the unemployed kid who decided to skip college and do well nothing all day.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #32
KB2009Champ
Local High School Star

KB2009Champ has no real reputation yet.
Default Lmao Stevenson Arrested

Quote:
Dallas Mavericks shooting guard DeShawn Stevenson was arrested for public intoxication in Irving, Texas, on Tuesday night, two days after the franchise won its first NBA championship.

Irving police were called to the Grand Venetian apartment complex at about 10:30 p.m. CT after receiving a call to report an intoxicated person walking in the area. Officers reported that Stevenson, who does not live at the complex, appeared intoxicated and did not know where he was.

He was arrested without incident on the Class C misdemeanor charge based on the results of a sobriety test, officer's observations and his statements.

"They felt he was a danger to himself and others," Irving public information officer John Argumaniz said. "Basically, he was intoxicated to a point where he didn't feel comfortable letting him walk away or leave. They didn't have any other options at that point."

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6664021
KB2009Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #33
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lmao Stevenson Arrested

Choose one. I recommend the first.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #34
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lmao Stevenson Arrested

Lolz to much celebration no big deal hehehe Deshawn is one crazy mofo
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #35
adri41
Good High School Starter

adri41 has decent reputationadri41 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
So by that idiotic argument that means Stevenson > LeBron?

LeBron might be upset he didnt win a ring. But there is not 1 person who is jealous of DeShawn Stevenson having one.

LeBron can purchase it in 10 years once DeShawn is broke.

Now that is #winning

Obviously Stevenson isn't in the same conversation as LeBron. Obviously LeBron is going to have many chances to win a title. But are you saying, here, that it's "winning" to make a lot of money and never win one? That's what it sounds like by saying "LeBron could buy one".

DeShawn had a significant part in many games throughout this playoff run. He earned his ring, whether you like him as a person or not.
adri41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #36
tomtucker
Suck it Bitch

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: DeShawn Stevenson arrested

looks and acts like Fukking thrash
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #37
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Hilarious I'm sure these guys haven't even slept since Sunday.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #38
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

stick to green, the worst thing that can happen is that you get a good night's sleep
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #39
C-Webb4
Rondoooooooooooooooooo

C-Webb4 has decent reputationC-Webb4 has decent reputation

The officer who arrested him was probably a Heat fan.
C-Webb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #40
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: DeShawn Stevenson arrested for getting drunk in public

Marc Cuban just bought the town and the cops are now working as janitors at the local highschool.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #41
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

this guy had sex with a 14 year old?????
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #42
LurkingFanboy
I hit open layups

LurkingFanboy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
At this rate LeBron has played 8 seasons and is 26 years old coming off a NBA Finals appearance.

Im not one to count any superstar player out at all. But I'll count out Deshawn Stevenson winning another ring.
Deshawn is a useful role player that can shoot and play defense. His talents are proven on the biggest stage now. He's not Big shot Bob but I could easily see him float from contender to contender and maybe pick up another ring off the bench. I've already said it that if he doesn't resign in Dallas I wouldn't doubt seeing him showing up on another Eastern Conference team that plans on contending for a title.
LurkingFanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #43
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Stevenson is a thug, a bum, will have few offers in FA & he'll be jail in the next decade. Im serious.

I fully enjoy the LeBron hate, but DeShawn Stevenson has always been a piece of shit and nothing about his life or career would make LeBron jealous.

You think a ring matters for the career of DeShawn Stevenson?

LeBron doesnt have a ring, but he has nothing to be jealous of when it comes to this clown.

Tattoing the man who wanted to send your people to Central America.

whatever dude.

getting popped for PI with no incident is just about the weakest arrest there is.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #44
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'll never understand how human's idea of having fun is to fill their bodies up with POISON.

How the fck is that "having a good time?" Are there any countries that DON'T do this? Or is the PLANET EARTH JUST DUMB AS FVCK? (rhetorical question, afterall, we're dealing with a planet in which 90% of its inhabitants believe in magical, invisible creator, despite the 100% lack of proof...)

Not sure where that came from. I couldn't stop typing there..
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake
I'll never understand how human's idea of having fun is to fill their bodies up with POISON.

b/c it is fun

and humans arent the only animals that like to purposely get drunk
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: