Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #196
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I can bet anything that you havent watched Boca or Argentina play EVER ( except for WC2010 which im not so sure about it either)
lawl boca was my first team I ever started watching b*tch, the only good football they ever showed, on LA's mexican language station, even catch them live every time they come to LA.

still can't speak spanish, only reason I didn't go to the university in Buenos Aires
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #197
sodap
Serious playground baller

sodap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
When's the last time you've seen Boca Juniors play, doubt you've ever watched them, Riquelme is still the same which is why Villareal keeps trying to get him back to Spain.

MESSI HAS NOT DONE SHIT FOR ARGENTINA EXCEPT IN FRIENDLIES.

messi is the undisputed #1 player in the world and probably the GOAT. riquelme needs a walking stick and being spanish this is the first news i have about villarreal wanting riquelme back, and I seriously doubt it, it wasnt exactly a nice goodbye
sodap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #198
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

USA, Canada and Mexico, heavy favourites to qualify for Brazil 2014 from North America start playing in 3 days. WHO IS EXCITED?????

Post here about your feelings for the games. Can Canada beat Cuba in the scorching heat? Will USA score 10 against Antigua & Barbuda?
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #199
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Last night I dreamt that USA would hammer A&B 21-3. A&B are at least in for a tough game.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #200
NauruDude
Banned

BIG!!! DAY TODAY. USA vs. Antigua & Barbuda what an game.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #201
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
USA, Canada and Mexico, heavy favourites to qualify for Brazil 2014 from North America start playing in 3 days. WHO IS EXCITED?????

Post here about your feelings for the games. Can Canada beat Cuba in the scorching heat? Will USA score 10 against Antigua & Barbuda?
Canada is just another middle-of-the-pack team IMO. They are good enough to get results against stronger team but usually screw up against others. Dual-citizen players opting to play with somebody else i.e. Owen Hargraves, Jonathan De Guzman, and maybe Junior Hoilett (*finger-crossed) doesn't help either.

If they somehow manage to secure some grade-A players like Team USA they will be a strong team in CONCACAF.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #202
NauruDude
Banned

Are you arrived in Cuba for the qualifiers? They seem to be a boring match now. I'm seated at firstrow. Canada should beat this Cuba team, the Cuba was lost in last Copa de Oro and lost all games like 5 goals. Should be a no contest but home advantage is huge in these qualifiers.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #203
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Canada is just another middle-of-the-pack team IMO. They are good enough to get results against stronger team but usually screw up against others. Dual-citizen players opting to play with somebody else i.e. Owen Hargraves, Jonathan De Guzman, and maybe Junior Hoilett (*finger-crossed) doesn't help either.

If they somehow manage to secure some grade-A players like Team USA they will be a strong team in CONCACAF.

I was glad to see Armenia beat the Canadians, but think they'll ultimately end up being on the outside looking in. US & Mexico will definitely go on. Third spot will be between Honduras, Jamaica & Costa Rica
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #204
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gotta like the U.S. and Mexico, but that third spot might be up for grabs. But I think Canada will take that, though it may be a bit closer than we might think.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #205
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Gotta like the U.S. and Mexico, but that third spot might be up for grabs. But I think Canada will take that, though it may be a bit closer than we might think.

I like both Jamaica and Honduras to the Canadians. Maybe even Costa Rica. It all depends on the draw though. Canada did have a solid 1-0 win in Cuba.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #206
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Too bad Messi chokes and holds the team back

Too good at his club to drop from the first 11, but fails at every opportunity presented to him for Argentina.

Honestly anyone who actually watches Argentina knows they play much better without Messi on the field then with him,

Who they really need is Riquelme to come back in, with Gago and Mascherano behind him, Riquelme still has it he's a beast at Boca
Ignorance runs all over your blood. Its okay tho, it seems your not a vivid fan of Messi, shame. Denying the best player in the world is rather embarrassing.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #207
NauruDude
Banned

After analyzing the Canada - Cuba game I don't think Canada will progress. Panama and Honduras are both too strong for Canada.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #208
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
BIG!!! DAY TODAY. USA vs. Antigua & Barbuda what an game.

Could of gone to the game, Raymond James stadium is 20 minutes from my house, but im getting together with my family later tonight to celebrate my cousin graduating
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #209
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Could of gone to the game, Raymond James stadium is 20 minutes from my house, but im getting together with my family later tonight to celebrate my cousin graduating

OH wow gratz. Hope you get a double ccelebration when USA win!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #210
NauruDude
Banned

USA 1-0 A&B
Boring game. A&B offer no attackings threats.
Mexico - Guyana starting now. Goal kick for Ronson Williams. They've got Carl Cort and Leon Cort!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: