Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #616
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

I hate watching my national team play. They couldn't score a goal on an empty net penalty. Maybe I should frontrun and be a spain fan, too.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #617
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

and france is looking good btw, all they need now is nasri to get healthy and a good striker... their central midfield is looking real good, pogba is awesome
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #618
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
I hate watching my national team play. They couldn't score a goal on an empty net penalty. Maybe I should frontrun and be a spain fan, too.
who wants to watch 10 men running and getting fooled by one man ( hazard in this case) ?
Old 03-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #619
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Montenegro v England is a great match, Montenegro just tied up 1-1 but they are by far the more dominant team today
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #620
Overdrive
Local High School Star

I think you mistake my nationality.

lol just equalized in the '93 minute. Crowd stunned.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #621
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
well he is old now playing for shitty mls teams

he was the shit back in the day though, but i guess you wouldnt know that

No he doesn't play in the MLS because he was one of the worst players in the league and I'm not even joking on that. He was flat out terrible and I unfortunately had the luxury of watching him play for my team(NY red bulls)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #622
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
who wants to watch 10 men running and getting fooled by one man ( hazard in this case) ?

Ah lol my mistake, your team plays them today. Well good luck.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #623
alenleomessi
hey girl

lol uefa just reduced ibra ban and he will play against barca in the first leg next week

uefalona right?
Old 03-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #624
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Well, it was no red card foul. He barely touched the guy. Why shouldn't it be reduced? Barca will win this anyway..
Old 03-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #625
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
and hate it that jesus navas keeps being the 1st man of the bench for spain.. good winger but being the first sub over cazorla, isco, mata and cesc is dumb
Good thing Del Bosque is not a fanboy and actually knows a thing or two about football. Anyone watching the game realized it was the right move, because Evra had been driven crazy by Pedro all match long (partly because he's a huge defensive liability, but also because Ribery NEVER helps on defense). As Villa was doing nothing, it made a lot of sense to put Pedro up front and get someone even faster and with better dribbling on the right like Navas. 20 minutes in he had already blown by his defender 4 or 5 times, had several good crosses and a good chance he blew by overthinking.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #626
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mexico vs USA is always fun to watch.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #627
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Dutch qualifying group is weak as shit, they will go to Brazil completely untested.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #628
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Good thing Del Bosque is not a fanboy and actually knows a thing or two about football. Anyone watching the game realized it was the right move, because Evra had been driven crazy by Pedro all match long (partly because he's a huge defensive liability, but also because Ribery NEVER helps on defense). As Villa was doing nothing, it made a lot of sense to put Pedro up front and get someone even faster and with better dribbling on the right like Navas. 20 minutes in he had already blown by his defender 4 or 5 times, had several good crosses and a good chance he blew by overthinking.

Not just in this context, but I think throughout Navas is the best candidate when making an offensive change.

Spain play a chess match, they break you down, if they can't it means you're loading the center and ignoring the flanks an the flanks aren't making you pay. Navas comes on and you start having to pay attention to the flanks and the center opens up again.

All the other midfielders, they collect and run directly to the centre and allow the the offense to be dependent on the most incompetent offensive player in the entire team - Arbeloa.

I do think though he misses a trick by not pairing Navas with someone in the mold of Llorente or Soldado to attack the box. His crosses often go to waste in the manner you speak of simply because they fall to someone not accustomed to being on the end of them.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #629
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
Where are you from?
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #630
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Wow this is unexpected. Scotland who were heavy favourites to qualify from their group has been emilinated.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: