Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #61
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

I'm bouts to be at the '14 cup
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #62
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

WOW Bahamas really are up to the challenge of the Turks & Caicos Islands. This comes as a blow into the face of the Turks who were hoping to draw first blood on home soil. If they dont manage a miracle they face a daunting task of going to Bahamas and try to steamroll then
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #63
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshøt
Yes I have never before seen my cuuntry so excited about football before truly a marvelous event for us, i thought for sure we would feel defeat off the strong east timor side with their physical size superiority and talented strikeforce, one of the best strike duos in the world I feel after watching them, but we held up well playing our crafty brand of attacking possession style.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:31 AM   #64
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Philly progress after THRASHING Sri Lanka in Manila
Old 07-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #65
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cambodia v Laos is going to be epic.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:53 AM   #66
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Bankshøt has not been impressing people

I think so that Laos has this, they have a one real talent at the left back position, scouts are even saying he is good enough to play for a middle table Iranian league team or in the K-League. Cambodia has no standout world talents like this but work hard together and play tough nose defensive play.
Bankshøt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #67
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshøt
I think so that Laos has this, they have a one real talent at the left back position, scouts are even saying he is good enough to play for a middle table Iranian league team or in the K-League. Cambodia has no standout world talents like this but work hard together and play tough nose defensive play.

Yes Laos managed to dig deep and get this. You know anything about that Vietnamese guy. 8 goals in 2 games is impressive even against Macao.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #68
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Yo so when is this? And where can i watch?
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #69
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Yo so when is this? And where can i watch?

Finished you can watch Laos vs. China on 23rd an 28th
Old 07-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #70
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am in Taipei right now and found out the Chinese Taipei vs Malaysia game was on earlier tonight so I went to watch it.

Chinese Taipei won 3-2 but lost on aggregate (scores were tied, Malaysia won the opener 2-1, and goes through on away goals).

The game was free to get in, and it was played at a downtown stadium not far from my hotel. About 20K people showed up, Me and a couple of colleagues stocked up on beers from a 7/11 next to the venue and had no hassle bringing them in.

It was a very good time and a very spirited effort from both teams.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #71
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
I am in Taipei right now and found out the Chinese Taipei vs Malaysia game was on earlier tonight so I went to watch it.

Chinese Taipei won 3-2 but lost on aggregate (scores were tied, Malaysia won the opener 2-1, and goes through on away goals).

The game was free to get in, and it was played at a downtown stadium not far from my hotel. About 20K people showed up, Me and a couple of colleagues stocked up on beers from a 7/11 next to the venue and had no hassle bringing them in.

Nice story too bad Taipei couldnt win 3-1 or 4-2
Old 07-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #72
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Quote:

howw was de atmosfere? Must be exciting
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #73
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:

In truth it was pretty epic. 8 goals, extra time, close rivalry. All you can ask for in football.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #74
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can imagine the entire population of Malaysia is riding on the shoulder of their football team. What a heavy burden that team must have carying a whole nation on their back.. But lucky for them they have a two headed monster in goal who is rumored to be one of the best goalie to play in the Malaysian super liga, it is rumored that the champs of East Timor are going to make a record bid of $5000 dollars for the brickwall in net.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #75
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I can imagine the entire population of Malaysia is riding on the shoulder of their football team. What a heavy burden that team must have carying a whole nation on their back.. But lucky for them they have a two headed monster in goal who is rumored to be one of the best goalie to play in the Malaysian super liga, it is rumored that the champs of East Timor are going to make a record bid of $5000 dollars for the brickwall in net.

I noticed that Malaysia have two games vs. Singapore coming up. Youd imagine it would be a scandal if they lost against Singapore.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: