Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #766
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Mkhitaryan is defintely a somewhat known quantity. He's one of the main guys on Shakthar, probably the most internationally relevant team team east of Bayern Munchen.

Other than him the Armenians definitely are nobodies. Any legit fan would know about Özbiliz? Özbiliz is an Ajax winger reject who belongs in the same category as Lukoki, Ebecilio, Josefzoon, Zeegelaar, Martina.... Who? Exactly. If you don't know about them you shouldn't know about Aras either. Though he has seemingly found his stride in the Russian league this season, it's not like he is some kind of well known guy in the Netherlands because he played for Ajax' reserve team.

Erm, which is why I said known in certain communities, not by legit fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
macedonian players are more known than the armenians... lol dude keep dreaming your team is irrelevant.

4-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo_Griffin
Let's see who does better in the Confederations Cup...oh wait

Shit, can you guys even stay ahead of Honduras?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #767
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yura Mov is definitely a fine striker

BTW, Armenia will play Albania on August 13. Two of the better up and coming teams in Europe/
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #768
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
They need to bench Chicharito
Chicharito is the only half decent player on the team.

this scrub keeper is in all the mexican football adverts
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #769
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Enjoy watching Mexico play in the Confederations Cup. You can thank USA's shitty defense and Gio Dos Santos' spectacular goal.

F*cking classic.
The greatest moment in Mexican football history, Mexico A team vs USA C team
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #770
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
The greatest moment in Mexican football history, Mexico A team vs USA C team

He is talking about the 2011 Gold cup Final moron.

You're thinking of the 09 final. And it was a shitty day for Howard and the defense that day.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #771
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

USA is coming to Sarajevo to play Bosnia in August
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #772
Canelo_Griffin
I hit open layups

Canelo_Griffin is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Well the only way that could be possible is by comparing US in 2009 at the confed cup and this years mexico at the confed cup, since you know both teams can't be at the tourny at the same time. Something tells me Mexico won't do as good tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

Shit, can you guys even stay ahead of Honduras?

All I see is that 0 in the loss column. Mexico's defense has been very good. Once the Offense starts clicking they will be in very good shape for the WC. No way they finish lower than 3rd place. Even if they finished 4th, i'm sure they would beat New Zealand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Chicharito is the only half decent player on the team.

Not sure if serious or just trolling. Every Mexican fan knows that the only reason Chicharito plays is because of politics since he is one of the biggest celebrities in Mexico. For every goal he scores he misses about 3 or 4 clear shots. Plus, give him the ball outside the box and he doesn't know what to do with it because he lacks the technical abilities that any player at his level should have.
Canelo_Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #773
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
All I see is that 0 in the loss column. Mexico's defense has been very good. Once the Offense starts clicking they will be in very good shape for the WC. No way they finish lower than 3rd place. Even if they finished 4th, i'm sure they would beat New Zealand.

All I see is 8 points with a game in hand on every team outside of the cellar dwellers. Take away a bad offsides call vs Jamaica and they are at 6 points with the Reggae Boys being 3 points back.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:38 PM   #774
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
USA is coming to Sarajevo to play Bosnia in August

Should be fun...but US takes it 3-1
Old 06-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #775
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Should be fun...but US takes it 3-1

Yeah USA is losing for sure
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #776
Canelo_Griffin
I hit open layups

Quote:
All I see is 8 points with a game in hand on every team outside of the cellar dwellers. Take away a bad offsides call vs Jamaica and they are at 6 points with the Reggae Boys being 3 points back.

Oh I see that too, and it's fu*king awesome. Nothing like having 2 teams to genuinely root for in the WC

I was telling my armenian buddy that Armenia should join the Caribbean Football Union to have a level playing field...I mean, if the Guyanas and Suriname can join the North American Confederation why can't Armenia
Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #777
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Oh I see that too, and it's fu*king awesome. Nothing like having 2 teams to genuinely root for in the WC

I was telling my armenian buddy that Armenia should join the Caribbean Football Union to have a level playing field...I mean, if the Guyanas and Suriname can join the North American Confederation why can't Armenia

Yup, is fully genuine, and it is pretty cool having that opportunity.

And Armenia would shit on the Caribbean and finish top 4 every cycle for the Cup in the CONCACAF, with ease. They wouldn't draw Honduras 2-2 at home, nor sneak away with a one goal win, due to a bad offside call, against the Reggae Boys.

But hey, hope Honduras doesn't upset the US and Panama defeat Costa Rica on the next match day, else you guys will be only ahead of the Reggae Boys.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #778
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

mikhtarian >>> hernandez

you live in the states...i assume you're american? supporting your nation of origin is one thing but why most mexicans insist on hating on the country that gives them and their family a better life?

oh well, both of your countries suck anyway
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:32 AM   #779
Canelo_Griffin
I hit open layups

Quote:
Yup, is fully genuine, and it is pretty cool having that opportunity.

And Armenia would shit on the Caribbean and finish top 4 every cycle for the Cup in the CONCACAF, with ease. They wouldn't draw Honduras 2-2 at home, nor sneak away with a one goal win, due to a bad offside call, against the Reggae Boys.

But hey, hope Honduras doesn't upset the US and Panama defeat Costa Rica on the next match day, else you guys will be only ahead of the Reggae Boys.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:33 AM   #780
Canelo_Griffin
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
mikhtarian >>> hernandez

you live in the states...i assume you're american? supporting your nation of origin is one thing but why most mexicans insist on hating on the country that gives them and their family a better life?

oh well, both of your countries suck anyway

What makes you say "most mexicans" hate the US?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: