Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default What would LeBron do if...

The Cavs get the 8th seed next year and upset the Heat in 7 at Miami. Highly unlikely, but do you think he'd hang himself?

On a more serious note: I do expect a huge improvement from the Cavs and in particular, a solid rebound year from Baron. I'm pumped for this season, as I hope all you are too. Ready for this draft! Hopefully we can trade one of the first picks for possibly a veteran big and some future value.. thoughts?

Last edited by QUIZZLE : 06-15-2011 at 10:00 PM.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Re: What would LeBron do if...

Y'all think the jokes and hate are bad now, if this happened LeBron could never show his face again. Might have to retire.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 AM   #3
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
The Cavs get the 8th seed next year and upset the Heat in 7 at Miami. Highly unlikely, but do you think he'd hang himself?

On a more serious note: I do expect a huge improvement from the Cavs and in particular, a solid rebound year from Baron. I'm pumped for this season, as I hope all you are too. Ready for this draft! Hopefully we can trade one of the first picks for possibly a veteran big and some future value.. thoughts?

dont picks = future value

i dont have very high expectations for next year. hopefully irving has a good rookie year, with baron seemingly relishing the role of mentor to irving, and kanter/valanciunas having a soli year, and next year we have another high pick to get a real star, because imo none of the guys in this draft are stars.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:43 AM   #4
k-SkiLLz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

k-SkiLLz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

k-SkiLLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Not happening, but... if that happens, LeBron we know now may be the LeBron in the past. LeBron will never recover from such a devastating event.
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
dont picks = future value

i dont have very high expectations for next year. hopefully irving has a good rookie year, with baron seemingly relishing the role of mentor to irving, and kanter/valanciunas having a soli year, and next year we have another high pick to get a real star, because imo none of the guys in this draft are stars.

i still cant believe we picked tristan ahead of valanciunas
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: