Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #46
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

best name since the 90s when a lot of players seemed to have interesting names
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:57 AM   #47
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqJGJwAU0M

For those who like his offense.
his offense is like someone playing on crack
no handles, poor jumper/hook, he can only dunk, weak drive, and easily has to change his post move cus he cant hang down there for more than 3 seconds. hes got alot to learn.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #48
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
his offense is like someone playing on crack
no handles, poor jumper/hook, he can only dunk, weak drive, and easily has to change his post move cus he cant hang down there for more than 3 seconds. hes got alot to learn.

so basically...ben wallace? the comparison sort of makes sense. the upside is he's young but i can just as easily see favors going way further than him offensively. and of course, making up enough difference defensively. honestly, i thinks some are forgetting about cousins. give cousins a good coach and time to grow and that guy can be a regular 20/10 guy in the league.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 06-18-2011 at 06:53 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:59 AM   #49
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I can lead the NBA in PPG, RPG and APG

I simply choose not to at this time.

Jeff

hey breh, gundress is pretty upset since you ip banned him, i think you ruined his life.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #50
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I promise to lead the league in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. Iīm even willing to accept whatever the new bargaining agreement sees for a #1 pick, as long as it is fully guaranteed for three years, and I canīt be fired on the podium.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:11 AM   #51
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What we have here is the search for the next Serge Ibaka. Itīs amazing, you only need one guy that works out and all of sudden people will forget about the dozen Thabeetīs.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #52
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

I could become the next ben wallace.

But Thabeet were supposed to be the next Mutombo
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #53
GiveItToBurrito

He'd have to play 35 minutes or more for an entire night, which might not happen. Still, he seems like a beast and a lot more like Ibaka than Sene or someone since he was really productive in Europe. I'm surprised the Timberwolves haven't been more active in trading down for him (number 2 for Washington's 6th pick, the 17th, and maybe a heavily protected conditional first?), he'd be perfect for them.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #54
DC Zephyrs
Great young streetballer

DC Zephyrs has an OK reputation so far

I really hope the Wizards get this guy at #6. He's 6'9 with a riduclous 7'7 wingspan, runs and jumps like a gazelle, and plays with a ton of energy and hustle. He's going to need to refine his offensive game before earning starter minutes in the NBA, but if he does there's no reason he can't lead the league in shotblocking and rebounding. He has all the tools.
DC Zephyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #55
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats my Bismack, aka the Big Bitchsmack.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #56
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
What we have here is the search for the next Serge Ibaka. Itīs amazing, you only need one guy that works out and all of sudden people will forget about the dozen Thabeetīs.
Thabeet had no heart or drive. Thabeet is not a good comparison to Bismack.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #57
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
He'd have to play 35 minutes or more for an entire night, which might not happen. Still, he seems like a beast and a lot more like Ibaka than Sene or someone since he was really productive in Europe. I'm surprised the Timberwolves haven't been more active in trading down for him (number 2 for Washington's 6th pick, the 17th, and maybe a heavily protected conditional first?), he'd be perfect for them.
I'm in love with Biyombo. If we do trade down I hope we can snag him. I will be following him next year regardless.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #58
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one knows how good he will be but you can't deny that he has a cool name
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #59
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I can lead the NBA in PPG, RPG and APG

I simply choose not to at this time.

Jeff

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #60
Funnyfuka
National High School Star

Funnyfuka is starting to rub some people the wrong way

im 100% sure he will only be a shadow of what he was in africa/europe once he plays in the nba, as 99% of foreigners do.
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: