Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-18-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default 2011 NBA Draft green room invites

"Invites to NBA Green Room: Kyrie Irving, Derrick Williams, Enes Kanter, Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker, Jonas Valanciunas, Jan Vesely. More Invites to NBA Green Room: Kawhi Leonard, Chris Singleton, Klay Thompson, Tristan Thompson, Jimmer Fredette, Marcus Morris. Also ... Alec Burks invited to Green Room. That's 14 players ... that's what NBA thinks the lottery will be."

And apparently a 15th player may be there: Markieff Morris.

This according to ESPN

Last edited by insidehoops : 06-19-2011 at 12:18 AM.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 NBA Draft green room invites

My opinion too, just a little bit concerned about Motiejunas ..
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
TheBluest

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
"Invites to NBA Green Room: Kyrie Irving, Derrick Williams, Enes Kanter, Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker, Jonas Valanciunas, Jan Vesely. More Invites to NBA Green Room: Kawhi Leonard, Chris Singleton, Klay Thompson, Tristan Thompson, Jimmer Fredette, Marcus Morris. Also ... Alec Burks invited to Green Room. That's 14 players ... that's what NBA thinks the lottery will be."

Says ESPN's chad ford

I need to get better at how this forum breaks down threads. I usually try and post in the General Discussion board. I tried to present this news earlier but I was in the wrong forum. I believe both Morris brothers got the invite though. Tristan Thompson appears to be one who might be left out from Ford's initial news.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
TheBluest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
My opinion too, just a little bit concerned about Motiejunas ..

Supposedly he has probably the highest set of skills out of the foreign players but a questionable motor. Givony gave a Podcast a week ago and stated he sees it as a problem with several foreign players in this draft including those who have been invited to the GreenRoom
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: