Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-19-2011, 04:57 AM   #31
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: which current player had highest gpa

foyle is pretty intelligent i heard
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:00 AM   #32
ThaSwagg3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
foyle is pretty intelligent i heard
According to Rivals, he had a 2.3 GPA.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Randy-Foye-348

I really hope that isn't considered smart to you.

Edit: : you said Foyle. Foyle had a 3.38 GPA but he did go to Colgate.

Last edited by ThaSwagg3r : 06-19-2011 at 05:03 AM.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #33
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

College athletes on scholarships get it pretty easy. First of all they get tutors which waters the shit out of the classes, they also take bullshit classes and their classes are watered down for them.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #34
az00m
bet purple 3/05/11

az00m has decent reputationaz00m has decent reputation

3.1 at havard > schools. You guys really just don't understand how ****ing hard it is.
az00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #35
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
According to Rivals, he had a 2.3 GPA.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Randy-Foye-348

I really hope that isn't considered smart to you.

Edit: : you said Foyle. Foyle had a 3.38 GPA but he did go to Colgate.
is that good i'm not from the us ?

also Mutombo he speaks 9 different languages and granger scored 32 on his act(out of 36, that's pretty decent i guess)

Last edited by blablabla : 06-19-2011 at 12:34 PM.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #36
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

midatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundizz
Ya'll are all foolish....it's obviously without question Jeremy Lin. He had a 3.1 at Harvard, but wasn't taking bs classes. He got into Harvard on pure brains, as they don't offer athletic scholarships. He obviously a pretty smart dude, plus he's Asian.

1. Nearly everyone at Harvard ends up with a 3.0+ GPA because of grade inflation. If you don't know what that is, look it up.
2. Every college in the country offers athletic scholarships, althought they may not be officially called "athletic scholarships." Also, the standards are much lower if you're recruited to play basketball at an Ivy league school. It's no different than being recruited to play a sport at an elite prep school.
3. I know slacker Asians and hardworking/intelligent Asians. Him being Asian has nothing to do with it. You come across as young and ignorant by saying that.
midatlantic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #37
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

midatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by az00m
3.1 at havard > schools. You guys really just don't understand how ****ing hard it is.

And what year did you graduate from Harvard College?
Old 06-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #38
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by get these NETS
technically, you're right but harvard gpa HAS to be weighted more heavily than a higher gpa at a less competitive school

*if it wasn't gut major

You have no clue as to what you're talking about.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #39
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I'm gonna let racism light my way and guess JJ Reddick

Joke? Based on what I've heard about him, he probably barely cracked 3.0.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #40
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide
I really don't believe the SAT thing Derrick had a 3.2 in high school.

lol he took easy ass classes though.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #41
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

I think the smartest is Jeremy Lin
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #42
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
I have a 3.68 GPA in college, wonder how many pro players are ahead of me.

Not sure, though I'll bet many would know the correct punctuation for that sentence.

I wonder how many hours a day you're required to devote to strenuous athletic activity, meetings, school authorized appearances/charitable functions, extended trips away from campus, etc?

Being a student-athlete...and remember, there are a whole lot more of them than there are superstars that get to skirt the rules...is the toughest job you'll ever have.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #43
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic09
2. Every college in the country offers athletic scholarships, althought they may not be officially called "athletic scholarships."

Guessing your Ivy League knowledge is second hand.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #44
ThaSwagg3r

Do people not know how to read? It says who has the highest GPA, not who is the smartest.

Smartest = Opinion
Highest GPA = Fact
Old 02-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #45
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Linsanity
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: